Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Bakidou rolled scum here. His only interaction was with Zolo and that's it.

@BakiDou let us know your thoughts when you come back.
Hello there Lindl, I have no reads now outside of that Lanji-conditional miller claim.
There are almost 20 pages of fluff...
It feels that this is a type of game that will be solved mostly with mechanical results rather then waiting for za other people to slip something.
So yeah, Lanji is maybe town here, the rest of the folks are a big fookn null for me rn.

Now lets talk business.
Im a man who drinks green tea.
Do you like green tea Lindl?
:pepebusi:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Nah its a vibe, dude talks too much about past games and brings up things in a nostalgic way, all in all looks like he doesn't care about this game and what happened.
Also not fond of Juliet, no progress, she usually has a tendency to make a selfmeta post if there is nothing going on, which isnt the case so far. Also a weird vibe for me.
Don't mind both of these, but I don't know what self-meta you're talking about here. She mentioned something like game becomes quiet when she's here if that's what you're talking about.

I know you can do more as towny. Mentioning the obvious and dipping is not your townie way to go, here and there you insert selfmeta if you don't find reads, so I find your 3 posts during the first half of the DP more than worrying.
Not sure which first 3 posts you're talking about so you gotta point it out, but you're welcome to question me more. At least yours is the first real post with cases mentioned that I've seen so far.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Hello there Lindl, I have no reads now outside of that Lanji-conditional miller claim.
There are almost 20 pages of fluff...
It feels that this is a type of game that will be solved mostly with mechanical results rather then waiting for za other people to slip something.
So yeah, Lanji is maybe town here, the rest of the folks are a big fookn null for me rn.

Now lets talk business.
Im a man who drinks green tea.
Do you like green tea Lindl?
:pepebusi:
Why do all these fooken posts sound genuine to me lol.

I'm more of a coffee guy, Baki.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I see, well- the Lipton employees take coffee breaks also.
What is your opinion about this Goblin coalition? Some refers to it as the ``coach`` coalition.
Nothing really. I don't really mind it tbh and that's mainly Pot's reads as well.

What's your opinion of it? Anyone you disagree with or agree with?

Nothing really. I don't really mind it tbh and that's mainly Pot's reads as well.

What's your opinion of it? Anyone you disagree with or agree with?
It's the starting of a core, I feel that this is something that happens in most games more or less, cant wait to see their collective/individual judgement as the game goes on.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Let's spice things up lil shall we, aye?

I'm not Town this game and have my own interests to serve.
Aww and after you made such a nice first impression.

Wanna expand more on your "interests" Yo tan?

It's the starting of a core, I feel that this is something that happens in most games more or less, cant wait to see their collective/individual judgement as the game goes on.
Yeah, all of us will. But what about the players in the core? Are they all null to you as you said before?

Status
Not open for further replies.