Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
The only TMI you could have is that she isn’t from your faction assuming this is a multiball.

What other reads do you have now Kagu?
Fair enough. Don't know what to say to that because I also think this might be a multi ball setup.

Reads:
Flowa and you are trying to make people to talk so that's a good thing.

Nat is also giving me good vibes.

Rej is also putting some effort early in the game as opposed to his one liners and fluffing and waited till last phases to finally get active. Already got a taste of Rej legacy reads about Juliet.

Yo Tan looked nice but he claimed indie so I hope he's a good one and not hiding anything which could cause us harm in the long run.

I can also see some weird things happening around but I am not able to form any reads yet.

SK voted for me and then votes for himself.
Zem wants to sheep and is not interested in game yet.
Pot and Baki discussing about passives. Baki started this but dunno why Pot just went ahead and co-operated with him.

*smokes cigarette*

Kagu Nyan

We are not alone, folks are talking about de-buffing abilities(or negating them), the game is set in motion little by little.
``smokes cigarette`` Today we have the passive of the goblin, tomorrow... maybe his head, its all planed.

What's yer beef with the Goblin lad?

*drinks glass of whiskey*

Bakery
D

Dragomir

'oy much av de game 'av yer read?

*smokes cigarette*
I read everything. Why did you ask me this question?

Nah its a vibe, dude talks too much about past games and brings up things in a nostalgic way, all in all looks like he doesn't care about this game and what happened.

Also not fond of Juliet, no progress, she usually has a tendency to make a selfmeta post if there is nothing going on, which isnt the case so far. Also a weird vibe for me.

I dont mind voting there and I dont mind voting Ekko if his EoD sucks, but might be that the saves his 200 posts to go all out EoD.

Hmm
vote lynch Juliet @Juliet

I know you can do more as towny. Mentioning the obvious and dipping is not your townie way to go, here and there you insert selfmeta if you don't find reads, so I find your 3 posts during the first half of the DP more than worrying.

Will reread some brb
Are you saying here your scum read on Krogo is for talking about past games? I see players talk about past games alot and I don't see how is that scummy. Elaborate to me on the weird vibe you got on me.

Your vote on me saying I dipped looks weird to me because you have played so many games with me and you should know what my timezone is by now since I have been sleeping which explains why I went quiet afterwards.

Lind and Flower are the only players I'm leaning town on. I will have to admit that sometimes I don't want to say who my town reads are because whenever I do say my town reads they end up dying at night.

Kagu Nyan

First of all, nice suit Polly
*tips fedora*

*smokes cigarette*
Second, got nothing personal with the goblin, I just want to roam around his lair, god knows what he is hidding.
I'd advise you roam in other lairs to see what treasures you find and not just in Pot's lair or else it will look very weird.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Welcome to Camden Town! In this town, there is a bakery, a very famous bakery. If you are interested in buying some "bread", come take a look at this bakery. To do this, you must request so in your role PM.

Do they have cakes ?

Kagu Nyan

Now that I think of, someone did offer me with bread earlier.

I hope they better be good bread or they are getting the heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.