Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know we are calling it Nat's metric now but yeah 1/3rd are usually non town.

Flavour wise it can be multiball or many Strong Indies. Drago love this series big to miss on iconic antagonist roles,
There isnt any shortage of antagonists in the show so I can see a third non town. And since he said this:

I love this show too much to bring myself to remove characters and put them in a pool of safe claims.
Im expecting major antagonists to be here, can see a multiball too with the number of players we have. Fook em.

*Smokes a cigarette*

Aye, well you're in luck Mr Linda. For the whole duration of this little setup I shall grace you with my talents.

*smokes cigarette*

For now though, I bid you farewell. Imma be be grinding at the horses tonight, give or take 4 hours.
Be sure to pass by the asian folk and have em put a spell on the horse mate, you want all the luck you can fook en get.

*drinks a glass of whiskey*

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Didn't know we are calling it Nat's metric now but yeah 1/3rd are usually non town.

Flavour wise it can be multiball or many Strong Indies. Drago love this series big to miss on iconic antagonist roles,
She's the only one I've seen use 1/3rd and put emphasis on counting the non-hostile indies too lol.

But since you use it too, I'll add your name next time, Yo tan :blush:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I have no idea about Peaky Blinders, someone convinced me to join this game and so far you make me want to watch it now. Gifs and pics from it looks neat. Plus the characteristics you use to play characters interests me. Feels like something of my taste.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I have no idea about Peaky Blinders, someone convinced me to join this game and so far you make me want to watch it now. Gifs and pics from it looks neat. Plus the characteristics you use to play characters interests me. Feels like something of my taste.
same, except main character has cringe users using hes gifs as cool shit o r something

Status
Not open for further replies.