Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yeah. Nat can be scum, though I think she can be red here. I don't remember her opinions on Muugen / Fuji, but there was this one post of hers where she asked for like 6 players to give reads on each other.

Don't know why that was done tbh.

Also, I'm suspecting @hime as well. Was a little against the Krogo lynch and then voted on the wagon later.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah. Nat can be scum, though I think she can be red here. I don't remember her opinions on Muugen / Fuji, but there was this one post of hers where she asked for like 6 players to give reads on each other.

Don't know why that was done tbh.

Also, I'm suspecting @hime as well. Was a little against the Krogo lynch and then voted on the wagon later.
nat can be either faction

flowa more red than purple with how she seem to have tmi on the lynch and though krogo is town + tried to pin me down if krogo flipped town + fake ass over reactions

BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS !!

Bakery - D2

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
flowa more red than purple with how she seem to have tmi on the lynch and though krogo is town + tried to pin me down if krogo flipped town + fake ass over reactions
I DIDN'T LIKE THAT PART EITHER, BUT I DO NOT THINK IT COMES FROM SCUM EKKO

@Adam 🍎 YOU CAN TALK TO ME INSTEAD OF BETTING YOUR NUTS, I AM AN OPEN BOOK

BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yeah, I just saw that post lol. I couldn't remember her read of Muugen tbh.

nat can be either faction

What do you think of her voting Krogo as a joke vote and then subhunting Muugen?

Also, Flowa used an ability on me last night which is very likely from town. She's just town here I think.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I DIDN'T LIKE THAT PART EITHER, BUT I DO NOT THINK IT COMES FROM SCUM EKKO

@Adam 🍎 YOU CAN TALK TO ME INSTEAD OF BETTING YOUR NUTS, I AM AN OPEN BOOK

BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY FUCKING BLINDERS!
betting nuts is probably more fun than talking to scum u, speaking from experience

Status
Not open for further replies.