Status
Not open for further replies.
well yeah... atleast they are motivated by interactions and threadplay. i didnt see that here.

all you can point out was his one post about reading ekko incorrectly.
Hmm
I said,
Choose someone at RNG and hope they flip scum.
That is what we did and got lucky.
Same with the emilia kill.
Posted like twice.
Someonr shot and Killed a scum.
Implying that was a town vig kill...

dude's start into the DP was plainly a wolf tell, people would wolf read him for that on every other forum too
Nah.
No such thing.
He just made a joke.
That is Not alignment indicative
He wasnt lynched because you "scumread his first post"
He was lynched because ekko told me to lynch him and I told others to lynch him and so on.

as of page 45, i dont really have strong scum reads or anyone who feel a good bit scummy. the main wagon atp was krogo's and i agree with you when you said it was based off of mainly nothing..

ill point out stuff i noted though
1. i agree with bonbon about kagura seeming like pretending to contribute rather than scum hunt.
2. baki & pots interaction should be revisited.
3. juliet & soul's interaction was also something i noticed.
not saying these interactions are necessarily tvs but i just feel like these can be visited later on...
From what I remembered about Baki and Pot's interaction was talking about their passives and why do you think their passive discussion should be revisited?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Nah.
No such thing.
He just made a joke.
That is Not alignment indicative
He wasnt lynched because you "scumread his first post"
He was lynched because ekko told me to lynch him and I told others to lynch him and so on.
He got lynched because I read and meta him correctly and thus his wagon gained thread credibility.
Although the way he got lynched was almost police but it doesn't change the fact that I read and meta him correctly and that this lynch wasn't as random as people think of. His lynch had substance, more than ya guys want to believe.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
how can you say that my read on kro was based on nothing + the discussion I tried to push? that is blasphemeous
based off of that one post? :seriously:

From what I remembered about Baki and Pot's interaction was talking about their passives and why do you think their passive discussion should be revisited?
because not a lot of players do that. especially on d1 when we're not even sure about alignments. idk it just sounded like something different from what im used to and caught me offguard that a player would openly ask another for his abilities & the other player would respond.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Anyway now I am going to sleep for real, lets honestly lynch a non-believer this DP, that's quite the Red Mafia behaviour in this scenario. :yearight:
Only believers are town.

Did anyone else attempt to go to the Eden's club last night?
:choppawhat:
I said to but I didn't get no buff, my action failed though

The bakery is open for business! If you're looking to get yourself a nice fresh loaf of bread, tell me so in your role PM.​
:josad: Just want some fresh fooken bread

Emilia was one of those players who did nothing last day which makes me wonder if there are some scum somewhere hidden among these players for not doing anything last day. Zolo, Conq, marimo, Sallu are the players that come up from the top of my head.

Doddsy voted Ekko for having low activity and when Ekko became active later, Doddsy still left his vote on Ekko which looked strange to me. @Doddsy What did you think of Ekko when he became active last day since you left your vote on him through the end of the day?
I didn't vote Ekko for low activity I followed Flowa mainly. I never really move my vote off people either I kind of just leave it to sit. Ekko is mainly fine now to me, he at least looks how I would expect but that doesn't mean he's not a scummy boy.

Ekko and flower suxs.
Reasons?

Rottkins was being sussed wasn't he, or am I getting games confused? He may have been vig kill and then scum cross-killed.

I see dem filthy scum fellows are dropping dead pretty quickly. The faster these parasites leave my city the better, good job to all the contributors who played a role in eliminating scum.

I read Rej as town too. However, when you read him as town, he didn't have much to read on. You just threw it out there lol.
That's the difference between a jew and the rest of human kind. I can gaze into the person soul ya? and when I stared at him right dead in the eyes, I knew right then and there he was from a good family. Which is why I proposed to him to join my community.

Still don't know why you voting yourself tbh.
Why wouldn't I vote for myself? is the question you should be asking yourself ya?

Vote Lynch : SoulKiller

You said you were going to give a reads list and I'm interested to see. I have been wary of you which is why I tagged you.

Did no one teach you proper manners? Before you walk up to your elders and ask them for something. You should offer some reads yourself first ya? As for you being wary of me, it's just the nature of things. You see as a Jew with influence in my community, eyes are always on me. Does that bother me? no it does not one bit and if you have something to say regarding me then you better spit it out ya lad? this empty talk does not look well on you.

@SoulKiller You said last day you were going to make a reads list which I was interested to see and don't forget to do that.

You seem pretty fixated on me juliet, too bad non-Jewish women do not interest me. They lack that pureness of a fine jewish women. But just for you Juliet, I will give you a glimpse of my reads. Since you seem to be pretty persistence. I don't have good vibes coming from you, you seem like a women with a secret, and a women with a secret are usually up to no good. So let's put it up to test shall we? are you a good working women? or a filthy scum. I'll find out soon enough.

Vote Lynch: Juliet

Status
Not open for further replies.