Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I can trust the rat that is Rayan just a little bit more though, since 2 kills did get through last night.

Can't say much for Dossy tho, nor Rej either.

Will have to wait on brother T- pein.

J

Joygirl1

JG most probably isn't Red since Flower suspected Kagu had TMI day 1. So I just want to know what happened to @Joygirl last night and what action she took.
I could not take any actions because I was jailed by Flowa / Ultra.

You should know what it is like when this happens because apparently she did the same thing to SK and you.
Unfortunately I thought we were a town network and I gave her all info about my role away -.-
If it wasn´t for the other mafia probably still having one member alive too I could as well claim here because her mafia at least knows everything about me now. I´m sorry, I knew this was multiball but she´s such a beast when it comes to gaining someone´s trust and betraying them :goatasure:

This is what @Flowa does in her free time:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I could not take any actions because I was jailed by Flowa / Ultra.

You should know what it is like when this happens because apparently she did the same thing to SK and you.
Unfortunately I thought we were a town network and I gave her all info about my role away -.-
If it wasn´t for the other mafia probably still having one member alive too I could as well claim here because her mafia at least knows everything about me now. I´m sorry, I knew this was multiball but she´s such a beast when it comes to gaining someone´s trust and betraying them :goatasure:

This is what @Flowa does in her free time:

Why did you tell her everything especially after last day lmao.

Well, nothing can be done now. Feel free to full claim for town if you want to.

J

Joygirl1

One thing I can do is that I can talk with dead people, I already had a talk with Rottkins, who should I choose next? Natalija or Pot?

I trusted Flowa because her claim sounded so believable, especially in comparision with the weak vig claim from hime. Don´t pretend you didn´t trust her too! @Lind You two were constantly using that number secrect code which I figured out by myself to be the reversed player list from the starting post btw. Shouldn´t SK and you understand my situation best. Or are you her scummate maybe?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Wait a bit... reading that Campbell nfo, there is a spy within the organization, so maybe this is the last enemy:bamathink:
Well, spy could only be Tommy's wife from the series, but since Tommy's wife eventually chose Tommy's side I don't think it's a problem right now.

Plus, since no Peaky Blinders were lynched it doesn't seem like they got any clues either. And all that could just be flavor.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
One thing I can do is that I can talk with dead people, I already had a talk with Rottkins, who should I choose next? Natalija or Pot?

I trusted Flowa because her claim sounded so believable, especially in comparision with the weak vig claim from hime. Don´t pretend you didn´t trust her too! @Lind You two were constantly using that number secrect code which I figured out by myself to be the reversed player list from the starting post btw. Shouldn´t SK and you understand my situation best. Or are you her scummate maybe?
I trusted her, yeah, but I didn't reveal any info to her when I was imprisoned lol. I just told her about Lighto having a neighbor chat with me and she said that sounds really townie.

And I told her, yeah, but it's become really quiet after Emilia subbed in, so I'm not sure anymore. Maybe that's why they chose to kill Lighto.

Also, yeah, I trusted her claim, but I sent her after you and SK. Ones I suspected. That was my mistake, sorry about that.

It's just kinda funny that you revealed everything to her when Pein said that he got a guilty on her, but I can understand. You did well still.

J

Joygirl1

Flowa told me SK claimed to be a pro town indie (SK being that lazy baker) to her but of course she could have lied to me. She said he could either assasinate or protect someone. And according to her Lind is something like a town vig. Don´t know how realistic that is.

In my chat with her Flowa slightly shaded Rej, telling me she expected town Rej to be happier about the Ratchet lynch. This was most likely to manipulate me as I told her that I think between Rej / T-Pein may be one mafia.

I missed end of day from last day. When I was catching up from the night phase and saw Flower's claim I started to get suspicious of Flower because her claim is the same scum role from the WoW game. I was blue mafia in that game and my scum buddy could jail a player during the day and gains a discord chat with them during the night.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Flowa told me SK claimed to be a pro town indie (SK being that lazy baker) to her but of course she could have lied to me. She said he could either assasinate or protect someone. And according to her Lind is something like a town vig. Don´t know how realistic that is.

In my chat with her Flowa slightly shaded Rej, telling me she expected town Rej to be happier about the Ratchet lynch. This was most likely to manipulate me as I told her that I think between Rej / T-Pein may be one mafia.
So Rej can potentially not be allied with her. And I am inclined to believe that based on how happy he was to vote either flower or hime.

And he went after Krogo day 1 as well, so probably town.

This contradicts what she told me, she literally said that you are are variation of a town vig!
Yeah, that's an easy conclusion after last day phase and my claim. But Nat's our town vig that died. Check her role.

J

Joygirl1

I guess we can trust T-Pein now for sure because of his guilty scan on Flowa. Damn, Flowa was bussing hime here like she did with Rottkins in the UN light game, I knew I shouldn´t have fallen for this twice but her claim sounded so damn convincing and two other players were already teaming up with her. Can´t blame you if you want to lynch me now but you shouldn´t do it. I can target someone and prevent my target from doing a harmful action on a townie (it will only fail if a townie is targetted so it would work on mafia or indie roles). I did not vote for him btw because it was not necessary to hammer her and unless it´s necessary I should not vote because if a mislynch a townie I won´t be able to use one of my abilites for the next day (using the other ability two nights in a row on the same target). There´s also the fact that there is one additional passive in my role that does not make it that easy for someone to get rid of me but as this is meant to be a secret I want at least purple mafia not to know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.