Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Oh hi. I was about to watch another episode, but have to wait now
Helloo~

You see lately in the news, tv shows, comics, blood is always spilled very so carelessly that it lost it's meaning. You only spill the blood of the goat in the name of the almighty god, ya mate?
So you basically don't like gore. Gotcha.

Talking about my blood though, I can't blame you for your temptations to know more about my beautiful seductive blood. I have these fantasies myself from time to time, which is why I started personally going easy on the whisky, was getting too much bruises and cuts in my body just to see more of my blood, ya feel me? But if my time come and it will come eventually for all mortal men and women under god gracious earth will eventually meet their end, and when that time comes, depending on the circumstances of my death, if it's peaceful and during my sleep, then unfortunately you won't see my blood. However, if my death is to be violent and cruel, chances are likely that you will get to see my beautiful blood, and if that happens, you will come to see that my blood is crimson red like all the good lads participating in this game ay? unless you have some sort of weird disease or maybe an alien who have different biology than us humans, but make no mistake, my blood is of the highest quality. I recommend pouring some of it for the lads for good luck if I ever hit the bucket.
Were you actually drunk when you wrote this?

Now since you are here, it means you are here to discuss business ay? if so, then I am all ears. If not then you are here to waste my time and if you are here to waste my time it means you are a person with fishy business, and if you are a person with fishy business, then you are effectively bad for business and need to go. So which one is it lad? you here to discuss business? or you are on some fishy business? be honest, for honesty goes long ways with me.
I'm here for serious business, mate. And by serious, I mean deadly serious.

What's going on, lads..... Anything happen?

*drinks glass of whiskey*

We need more than glasses of whiskey. Start a bar fight, Kagu. Make something happen.

Less do dis, my homies. We all gangsta here. There's 3 rulez:

1) No pussin' out, we all in dis together.
2) We take no prisoners, we kill dem cops and otha gangstas and hang dem from da nearest lamp post.
3) When I want da cigarette, there gotta be da cigarette. We always gotta have da cigarettes.

Zolo

Cope Doctor

2) We take no prisoners, we kill dem cops and otha gangstas and hang dem from da nearest lamp post.
3) When I want da cigarette, there gotta be da cigarette. We always gotta have da cigarettes.
no cigaretes for you my love

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My blood? ya know blood is a sacred thing in these grounds ya? blood is something that should only be spilled when it's time to make some grand sacrifice. You see lately in the news, tv shows, comics, blood is always spilled very so carelessly that it lost it's meaning. You only spill the blood of the goat in the name of the almighty god, ya mate?

Talking about my blood though, I can't blame you for your temptations to know more about my beautiful seductive blood. I have these fantasies myself from time to time, which is why I started personally going easy on the whisky, was getting too much bruises and cuts in my body just to see more of my blood, ya feel me? But if my time come and it will come eventually for all mortal men and women under god gracious earth will eventually meet their end, and when that time comes, depending on the circumstances of my death, if it's peaceful and during my sleep, then unfortunately you won't see my blood. However, if my death is to be violent and cruel, chances are likely that you will get to see my beautiful blood, and if that happens, you will come to see that my blood is crimson red like all the good lads participating in this game ay? unless you have some sort of weird disease or maybe an alien who have different biology than us humans, but make no mistake, my blood is of the highest quality. I recommend pouring some of it for the lads for good luck if I ever hit the bucket.

Now since you are here, it means you are here to discuss business ay? if so, then I am all ears. If not then you are here to waste my time and if you are here to waste my time it means you are a person with fishy business, and if you are a person with fishy business, then you are effectively bad for business and need to go. So which one is it lad? you here to discuss business? or you are on some fishy business? be honest, for honesty goes long ways with me.
yo are you soulkiller from nf? i think i have played mafia with you before... you're the guy who spams kingdom panels right?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yo. How you doing? :D
Doing good, mate.

Now then. Am I talking to scum or town Sallu?

Da coppers ain't eva gonna be messin' wit' us. We got em all pocketed out.

cigarettes n' whiskey r' goin' ta be fo' y'all ta use n' live on. Whoeverz been last gotta come first, n' whoeverz tha downtrodden gotta rise. Datz tha peaky blinders way.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
yo are you soulkiller from nf? i think i have played mafia with you before... you're the guy who spams kingdom panels right?
Yepp. They're one and the same. But this one spams more than just Kingdom panels lol. The most common panel is that one dude walking down some village with a cigarette in his mouth lol.

Anyway, Conq, what's up? Any thoughts so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.