Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yepp. They're one and the same. But this one spams more than just Kingdom panels lol. The most common panel is that one dude walking down some village with a cigarette in his mouth lol.

Anyway, Conq, what's up? Any thoughts so far?
figured lol. the style of writing was the same.

i gotta re-read some interactions, i just dont have the patience to go through all the flavor fluff posts rn. had a long day at work :/

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It's funny how he chose to remember Soul lmao.

The Kanki panels that Soul spams aren't as much here, though.

What's up Nat? Any first impressions from your spidey senses?

right, so what the fook is going on here mates

*smokes cigarette*

anybody got some explaining to do?

Mr. Taylor, I have received a tag from you earlier. How are you doing today in this fine Monday.

@Lindltaylor
I'm doing mighty fine, mate. How are you?

First impressions so far, Ekko? I gave mine a few pages back.

It's hilarious because that's how I remember Soul too (mostly because I don't read and just see his panels) :milaugh:

No spidey senses yet, mostly skipping cause this flavor sounds so cringe. What about yourself?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Is season 6 worth it? I kinda lost interest mid season 5 and dropped it..
Haven't seen S6, yet so can't say. But I kinda liked Season 5.

Anyway, this is the game thread for it. For normal discussions we'd have to take this outside this thread.

figured lol. the style of writing was the same.

i gotta re-read some interactions, i just dont have the patience to go through all the flavor fluff posts rn. had a long day at work :/
Ah gotcha. Take your time and let us know.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
dude, I make my alcohol aswell, I live alone in the forest far away from civilization, I like those kinda people
Oh you would get along with him.

Tho coming back to game it is for now hard to get a grab over people. Especially that there is a giant cloud of cigarette smoke and I can't see, where is a window to ventilate here?

Emil

Certified Memelord

I'm doing mighty fine, mate. How are you?

First impressions so far, Ekko? I gave mine a few pages back.
I am doing great, bless the lord. y'know spending me time on the 170+ player game in MU
did not get a chance to read this yet

*smokes cigarette*

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Deadly you say ay? seems to be right up my alley. I wouldn't expect a gentleman to enter my doors.

VoteLynch: LindTaylor

So, what is this serious deadly business you want to bring to my attention lind.
It's scum hunting. We're catching and going to hunt down some fooken scum mate. We need those horse races to be ours, then we're going to blow down on London and take over the races there too. After that, the fooken city and country.

It's hilarious because that's how I remember Soul too (mostly because I don't read and just see his panels) :milaugh:

No spidey senses yet, mostly skipping cause this flavor sounds so cringe. What about yourself?
Honestly, just Lighto, Fuji, and Yo tan so far. I've had good first impressions from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.