Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Not impressed by Lind´s current play here. I townread Reborn for reasons and I also don´t appreciate how he´s defending Marimo or trying to make my own ability claim sound hard to believe.

@Lindltaylor Reborn already said he targetted me but as I was jailed nothing happened to me.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Not impressed by Lind´s current play here. I townread Reborn for reasons and I also don´t appreciate how he´s defending Marimo or trying to make my own ability claim sound hard to believe.

@Lindltaylor Reborn already said he targetted me but as I was jailed nothing happened to me.
Can you tell me why you town read Reborn and for what reasons?

Also, I know you were jailed and nothing could have happened, I'm asking Reborn what his intentions were and what his ability does.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Did any of you slip any info to flower bcs she could jail?
Yeah, Joygirl apparently claimed everything to her so red mafia know what she can do.

I would assume 1 more red and 1 more purple but I would not completely rule out that there are actually 2 members of each faction left or one of the teams could convert someone.
Well, if you think there are only 2 mafia left - one belonging to each team - then you can't be either of them can you since you couldn't have faction killed last night.

In fact, there was only one night that there was no faction kill and that was on night 2 - when Soul killer was jailed and Hime was role crushed.

@Marimo_420 your role crush takes effect the same night or from next day onwards?

J

Joygirl1

Can you tell me why you town read Reborn and for what reasons?

Also, I know you were jailed and nothing could have happened, I'm asking Reborn what his intentions were and what his ability does.
Read my posts, I already explained that.

I could tell you about the one ability that Rottkins has stolen from Reborn but I´d better not say that in public, Reborn has to decide for himself if he wants to inform everyone about it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't think there can be two members of each faction left since that would be too much. Meaning each team started with 5 members. Definitely don't think there was a convert since that would be mentioned in the WUs.

@Zolo I want Zolo to claim since he has been in my scum read for a while and Lind asked him what did he do and he ignored Lind. What's your abilities, who did you target each night, and why did you target this person.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Yeah, Joygirl apparently claimed everything to her so red mafia know what she can do.

Well, if you think there are only 2 mafia left - one belonging to each team - then you can't be either of them can you since you couldn't have faction killed last night.

In fact, there was only one night that there was no faction kill and that was on night 2 - when Soul killer was jailed and Hime was role crushed.

@Marimo_420 your role crush takes effect the same night or from next day onwards?
No. My role crush takes affect from the following cycle. So next day, D3 and N3 she was defenceless.

The only way for Joy to be mafia is if she is red and Flower jailed a scum buddy to protect them from getting vigged while Ultra performed the kill.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The only way for Joy to be mafia is if she is red and Flower jailed a scum buddy to protect them from getting vigged while Ultra performed the kill.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, so I want Reborn to tell me what affect his ability had on Joygirl.

Also, Joygirl apparently spoke to Rottkins and knows which ability he stole from Reborn. So we have them both double verify each other.

Of course I want @Joygirl to tell me what ability she got from Rottkins on Reborn's role and then @Reborn comes and tells us if his ability worked or not on Joygirl.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Of course I want @Joygirl to tell me what ability she got from Rottkins on Reborn's role and then @Reborn comes and tells us if his ability worked or not on Joygirl.
This way Reborn can verify if Joygirl is telling us the truth about speaking to the dead and he can tell us if she was really jailed if his action failed on her.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm town reading Marimo and Doddsy a lot.

So we know someone redirected Marimo to me last night and since they didn't claim it, they should be scum.

- Marimo was going to role block Rayan, so it can't be Rayan since he'd be role blocked by Marimo if he tried to redirect him.
- Doddsy helped solve this issue and he's backed by Baki so I'll town read them both for now.
- Yo tan says that he role blocks anyone he steals the Jewels from and he targeted Adam last night. So Adam should have been role blocked.
- Juliet protected me and I believe her as well since she wouldn't come out and lie before any trackers or watchers revealed their info.
- We'll wait for Reborn and Joygirl to verify each other.
- Rej said that he targeted Joygirl, but his ability conditions weren't met.
- Reborn said that he targeted Joygirl as well.
- Pein said he didn't do anything since his action is actually a day ability. I don't think he'd lie since he voted for Krogo and Ratchet and was the one who told us that Flower was guilty.

Lanji, Zolo, Sk and Mango are unverified for last night.

Lanji and Mango said they did nothing. SK is apparently an indie. So it should definitely be Zolo or Rej here.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Either Mango and Lanji are lying about not doing anything, or It's Zolo and Rej here.

Because everyone else has some form of backing or alibi for last night.

We need Joygirl and Reborn to verify each other as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.