Status
Not open for further replies.
so if reborn didnt kill
he might have another teammate doing the kills as well
ugh.
We are only 5 players left outside of the 2 indies, this day or the next one will be the last day, so far 4 scums from red and 4 from purple died, if we assume that there are 1more purple and 1 more red, than the game is lost for us, we probably wont even be able do a good lynch this day, with 3 people who have no actions(from these 5).
And there is the think, what about these 2 „„neutral„„ indies? Yo tan is rocking some russian villain, and Soul Killer is rocking one of the biggest villains in peaky blinders as their pp. Not only that but they act just like these 2 characters.
I personally dont believe that there are scums left, if there are the game is lost, so the only option for me is to vote for SK.

We are only 5 players left outside of the 2 indies, this day or the next one will be the last day, so far 4 scums from red and 4 from purple died, if we assume that there are 1more purple and 1 more red, than the game is lost for us, we probably wont even be able do a good lynch this day, with 3 people who have no actions(from these 5).
And there is the think, what about these 2 „„neutral„„ indies? Yo tan is rocking some russian villain, and Soul Killer is rocking one of the biggest villains in peaky blinders as their pp. Not only that but they act just like these 2 characters.
I personally dont believe that there are scums left, if there are the game is lost, so the only option for me is to vote for SK.
There is the thing^

We are not rocking villains lad, have ya done improper research or what.

Alfie is not town cause he also has his own interests to serve otherwise he works with Tommy as his strongest ally.
I cant talk about mine, take up wiki my friend

right so his kill failed
@BakiDou did you block lind?
In the first 3 days I did no actions because I was limited by my role n1 and n3 and in n2 just forgot to activate my rb.
After this I blocked zolo 2 days in a row and now reborn
I was the only one who sussed Reborn last dp, and I wanted to confirm that what he said is true, but he was even rb immune, im glad that he died last night.
Now Marimo can look like a suspect, but he was pushing both red and purple in the first dps, it is true that he ignored the Lind hint, and this was weird af.
But I still feel that sk is a more priority than Marimo or any afk player.

personally dont believe that there are scums left, if there are the game is lost, so the only option for me is to vote for SK.
I thought the same when folks open scummed and lynched Lind while he kept hinting Tommy Shelby,

But 2 more skooms are dead. it is winnable for town if ya guys play it right. So atleast try to win by finding the last skooms and keep it Town vs Skooms, let Indies be.

Status
Not open for further replies.