Future Events People are shitting on the admirals. Will they keep this same energy when Zoro and Sanji fight them?

You mean Blackbeard and his whole crew running away from Sakazuki, or Aramaki giving up on fighting the Alliance and the Red Hair Pirates all alone?

Maybe Kaido and King giving up at going to Marineford due to the Red Hair Pirates intervention?
People confuse over the top personality and strenght. Being melodramatic is part of Aramaki's character. He's the type to overreact be it in positive and negative. He was caught off-guard by the the COC of the character who has the most hyped COC in the series, then he immediately sensed there was a whole healthy emperor crew ready to face him. Considering he's alone and could potentially have to face 2 emperors crew, him retreating even if he looked silly doing so is fine. Big Mom was snotting when Luffy said he was going to make her pay on the rooftop yet people don't say Luffy before aCOC > Big Mom...

Sanji and Zoro fans are always going to shit on the admirals just Zoro fans will be shitting on Sanji's admiral opponent while Sanji fans will shit on Zoro's admiral opponent

Most people who shit on Admirals are Luffytards that seem to think he can low-mid diff his entire crew in 1v9

So, yes, they'll still do that.

They literally can. Yonkos aint anything special
I don't think so man, at least not like this.
Let me tell you this.
Let's say that gb is sanji's opponent and fujitora is Zoro's. I will argue against you that fujitora>gb but i will not argue that fujitora would beat shanks or he will take him to extreme difficulty fight because oda show us something.
Shanks did something crazy but it's Luffy's next thing, either fight him or the guy that beats him.
It's crazy but after Luffy's next pu, i believe he could fight 2 admiral level opponents and this shouldn't be a problem for as.
It's always the same thing: kaido king queen
Crocodile mr1 mr2 .. Luffy vs whoever zoro and sanji vs admirals. Nothing will change in the power scale no matter who sanji and zoro will face..
But zoro and sanji will be yonko level characters in their PRIME.
Both will defeat admiral level opponents in their early twenties, imagine when they will hit their primes?( Usually 40 by oda's preferences)
Just remember one thing...
Zoro's opponent > sanji's opponent and sanji after his pu individually..:goyea:

GB was a disaster who talked the talk but could not walk the walk. The "true" admirals are not necessarily weak, they are failures. About the only admiral that has done anything competently post TS is Akainu. Fuji was put in a no-win situation in Dressrosa. I will give him that. Reverie, well, even Akainu termed it a failure with no excuses. Props to Akainu.

This has never been the case
Yeah yeah...
Sanji is way more important than zoro because he can beat whoever zoro beat's but he also cook and use strategies... Even if Zoro's opponent is little stronger the difference is insignificant and doesn't matter after their pu's... I know all of it..
I will be waiting to see ii though.. Zoro's opponent hyping sanji's as it happened with queen and king. Or sanji taking on the rhm and zoro fights the next guy..
Come on man.

We must remember that Aramaki is Alone.
Any Admirals/Yonkou who wants to go alone againts Redhair full force in serious battle is a suicide.

1 Top Tier againts 1 top Tier & the crews always bet to not the 1 alone man.

Admirals, or the time of Sanji-Zoro fighting them is still counted Top Tier.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato, and Jinbe can neg an Admiral 1v1

I wish GB did even better but low diffing Yamato was decent given he will probably be defeated by either Sanji or a combo of the two in the future

Yeah yeah...
Sanji is way more important than zoro because he can beat whoever zoro beat's but he also cook and use strategies... Even if Zoro's opponent is little stronger the difference is insignificant and doesn't matter after their pu's... I know all of it..
I will be waiting to see ii though.. Zoro's opponent hyping sanji's as it happened with queen and king. Or sanji taking on the rhm and zoro fights the next guy..
Come on man.
Never said post pu Sanji > post pu Zoro? But it’s dumb to say post pu Sanji is weaker than Zoros opponent as that’s clearly not the case nor has it ever been.