Character Discussion People sleep on Burgess but he will shock you

S

stealthblack

-First fleet captain like marco in wb pirates. And you can say all commanders are equal yet only marco became captain. So if something happens to BB, burgess will be new captain
- burgess - blackbeard same initial B
- sabo barely beat him after a longer battle when even fujitora only had draw with sabo. And burgess was still fine to sneak all the way to baltigo and find their base.
- burgess has yet to eat a fruit
- only 2 members in the crew that have a beard like blackbeard

even after he gets his df (paw fruit), he will be weaker than devon and lafitte (who will fight yamato and sanji). he will be a tough opponent for jinbe. the order of the captains has no meaning as far as i can tell. van augur is the third captain, even though he will get beaten by ussop.

even after he gets his df (paw fruit), he will be weaker than devon and lafitte (who will fight yamato and sanji). he will be a tough opponent for jinbe. the order of the captains has no meaning as far as i can tell. van augur is the third captain, even though he will get beaten by ussop.
Lucid

S

stealthblack

He was this close to get the gomu no and was also going for ace's fruit

So you inow he is gonna get something big

I'm just going to say this he is the only member who has an increase in his bounty(dressrosa)+a DF and if Stronger is the 10th titanic he could be the 3rd Stronger though the reality he is probably the 4th or 5 Stronger and i don't think he is fighting jinbe since he is the jack smoothie of the crew

He’s very likely the jack of the crew. So yes he’s likely the third strongest of the crew and May fight Sabo for a rematch during the BB Pirates arc seeing how oda likes redoing storylines.

Sabo is already very strong but he never really overpowered Jesus until he obtained the fire fruit.
Jesus is not bad, Bb is smart and knows every devil fruit around, they'll hunt an op one for Burgess that might carry him to YC1/YC1+