Break Week People who rooted for ZKK answer me this (I was rooting too)

Do you still believe in ZKK?

• Total voters
No. All it says is the ZKK cucks are moving the goal posts every time the perfect scenario for them doesn't happen. Sooner or later the revelation that it is over will happen.

The only greatness Oda has pushed is Luffy greatness.

:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Killing Kaido after 7 days of healing for Kaido would outshine Luffy. The problem ZKK will always have is it will outshine Luffy. The only people who don't see that is the huge Zoro fans.
Lmao anti zkk squad moves the goal post every time as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ don’t act like y’all have not been doing it

even if ZKK happens in future

after chapter 1054 (end of wano)

all ZKK fans should change avatars. the dead-line is over.
we were willing to do the same
be a man and accept your fate

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
β€Ž
even if ZKK happens in future

after chapter 1054 (end of wano)

all ZKK fans should change avatars. the dead-line is over.
we were willing to do the same
be a man and accept your fate
What the fuck, deadline? We're not even out of Act 3, I don't give a damn about a deadline!

Ya'll are starting to act like ZKK is a sexuality or something, oi.

I make my own deadlines (which is why I get no work done)
:moonwalk::noo:

My deadline is end of Wano. Like, once they physically leave the island (or the island itself moves). If Zoro hasn't killed Kaido by the end of Act 5, then I'll make my profile picture me dressed up like a crying clown. If Zoro does kill Kaido, I'll dress up... like a smiling clown! Either way I'm straight clownin'

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
β€Ž
These ZKK clowns not accepting defeat

:lawsigh:

Actually embarrassing at this point

:rolaugh:
Don't worry, we'll get closure soon: right after the month long break.

I would have never chosen to believe in a crazy ass theory like Zoro Kills Zombie Kaido in the first place, if I wasn't willing to wait to the end of Wano to see it through. Zoro Kills Kaido isn't even about Zoro killing Kaido, it's about the Zoros that could have killed Kaido along the way.

The Zoro is darkest before he kills Kaido at dawn

:milaugh:

Coming back to these threads in three months is going to be hilarious, no matter which way this goes.

Answer me this - when both of them show up without a scratch, how will you explain 7 days long magma bath?
There is no issue with bounties, they dont stop ZKK from happening. Are you perhaps placing barriers that dont exist?
The point of Zoro recovering is to kill Kaido since y'all complained about him doing it in near-death state.
All of these questions have already been answered but I guess you cant hear them enough? :cheers:
They won't show up without a scratch. They're dead god dammit. No one can survive 1 week in lava, Oden died in just 1 hour in comparable heat. Oden was relative to kaido. And yes bounties actually stop ZKK from happening. Did you ever see Oda creating bounties for an ongoing arc? He always did and will do it when the arc ends. You're getting delusional its starting to worry me nik san.

What the fuck, deadline? We're not even out of Act 3, I don't give a damn about a deadline!

Ya'll are starting to act like ZKK is a sexuality or something, oi.

I make my own deadlines (which is why I get no work done)
:moonwalk::noo:

My deadline is end of Wano. Like, once they physically leave the island (or the island itself moves). If Zoro hasn't killed Kaido by the end of Act 5, then I'll make my profile picture me dressed up like a crying clown. If Zoro does kill Kaido, I'll dress up... like a smiling clown! Either way I'm straight clownin'
news is already out ... wano is over by 1054
who the fuck said Wano has a 4 or 5 acts?
the MOST traditional type of storytelling is 3 acts structure
Post automatically merged:

Jumping the gun. 1054 is far from Wano ending. :myman:

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
They won't show up without a scratch. They're dead god dammit. No one can survive 1 week in lava, Oden died in just 1 hour in comparable heat. Oden was relative to kaido. And yes bounties actually stop ZKK from happening. Did you ever see Oda creating bounties for an ongoing arc? He always did and will do it when the arc ends. You're getting delusional its starting to worry me nik san.
@Red Admiral I will ask you bois to tell me about how the arc ended when we are still in it months later. :cheers:

ZKK'ers though the guy that only managed to give Kaido a paper cut with his strongest attack would behead and kill Kaido.
ZKK'ers though the guy that had to get carried in a fight against YC1, despite being fresh off miracle medicines would behead and kill
Kaido. No wonder they got clowned, lmfao.
:ihaha: