Future Events Pero v. Carrot round 2?

Is there a second round for PvC?

• Yes

Votes: 25 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 54.5%

• Total voters
Yes, but why does it matter anyway? Remember that Pero's candy is weak to fire. He would stand no chance against Sanji. He's not Sanji's main fight.
Everyone is being paired to their "main" matchups now before Act 4 except Sanji, Chopper, Brook and Jinbe (and Yamato if you count her)... But the SH's main fight would be the 2 Yonkos above as Luffy and Zoro supports...

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Can Chopper even beat him? Can the Ice Demon physical boost even help? Chopper has yet to unlock any Haki to begin with... And Peros > P1 and Ulti...
In a straight 1 vs 1 Chopper wouldn’t win, but Pero’s been injured by Carrot and Wanda, Chopper could have a super powered Ice Oni Monster Point mode and Carrot can still come back and turn it into a 2 vs 1.

The pieces are there for a Chopper victory, we’ll just have to see if it’s what happens.

The biggest thing in his favour is there’s really no other good fight for him. if it’s not Perospero... what’s Chopper gonna do? Play back up on Queen?

Can Chopper even beat him? Can the Ice Demon physical boost even help? Chopper has yet to unlock any Haki to begin with... And Peros > P1 and Ulti...
Yeah that really hard to determined if chopper can beat perospero. The last time they fought he practically almost turn him and Brook into candy. The second round usually the straw hats they learn from there mistakes from previous match up. Once, there motivated by something there’s no limit on what they can possibly do as Nami once said, water 7.

In a straight 1 vs 1 Chopper wouldn’t win, but Pero’s been injured by Carrot and Wanda, Chopper could have a super powered Ice Oni Monster Point mode and Carrot can still come back and turn it into a 2 vs 1.

The pieces are there for a Chopper victory, we’ll just have to see if it’s what happens.

The biggest thing in his favour is there’s really no other good fight for him. if it’s not Perospero... what’s Chopper gonna do? Play back up on Queen?
Peros' injury is very minor... Besides, Chopper deserves a proper 1v1 after being sh*tted by Oda for long...

If any, Carrot and Wanda should just focus with Daifuku and Amande...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I really hope not, nor to see Perospero faces someone far weaker than him such as Chopper or Brook.
I was going to type I hope not before even reading this.

And add that Perospero would be wasted here. He has proven to be much stronger than many people had preemptivated overall. Surely not like Katakuri, not even close, but far above the level of Snack imo.

Yeah that really hard to determined if chopper can beat perospero. The last time they fought he practically almost turn him and Brook into candy. The second round usually the straw hats they learn from there mistakes from previous match up. Once, there motivated by something there’s no limit on what they can possibly do as Nami once said, water 7.
SHs usually don't repeat the same mistakes, I can see Brook's chances of beating Peros, but Chopper I can't... This is coming from a Chopper fan here...

I really hope not, nor to see Perospero faces someone far weaker than him such as Chopper or Brook.
You underestimate Brook too much... Being a SH mid tier, he should be vet level in this war...

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
The question folk have to ask themselves, if it’s not Chopper, then who?

-Carrot solo? No chance, she just failed in a duo with Su Long
-Sanji? Has the WCI lingering plot in favour, but we all expect Sanji‘s RS and DJ to deal with Perospero quite easily. And Perospero would not be Sanji’s final opponent, it would be a Blueno‘ing before Sanji moves on to Queen, which would ultimately be a bit of a waste.
-Marco? Absolutely no tension there. Marco doesn’t know about Pedro, doesn’t really know Carrot and to be quite honest I’d expect him to one-shot Perospero.
-Drake or Hyogoro? Just... why would it be them?