Break Week Perona is a ticking time bomb

Mihawk cared enough to ask her to be careful. Also funny thing on that chapter he left the news paper where she would sit for her to read the news.

It looks like Mihawk is kind of developing some sort of attachment towards her and Zoro. Maybe its tied to what happened in Marineford and Zoro's asking for help.

I don't know about Zoro .. if he is going to ask Luffy to go save Perona. If he did i would be surprised.
The crew on the other hand could be somewhat indebted to her for bringing Zoro back :gokulaugh:

Buggy will probably convince Crocodile to go after John's treasure so they will head to Fullalead then ends up recruiting Gecko Moria and Law. There will be a Mihawk x Perona moment where she believe he went there for her. I also believe that will be the moment where Mihawk will use his full power to level the place down or put Shiryu to his place before departing. Sword will see this as an opportunity to rescue Garb and escape.

As Cross Guild heads towards the Red Line, they will go to Impel Down and Amazon Lily where they're all close to each other. They will free Weevil, offer Doflamingo to join and Hancock has no choice seeing she is now vulnerable. At the Red Line they will encounter Kuma. In other word, all the former warlords will re-unite against one common enemy.
hancock would have a choice either she would choose to joins cross guild or luffy and she's 100% choosing the latter than the former

hancock would have a choice either she would choose to joins cross guild or luffy and she's 100% choosing the latter than the former
Yeah but Cross Guild are casually sailing and could cross path with her anytime while the Straw Hats are still occupied in Egghead Island.

Also, another reason is for dramatic purpose. It would be so fitting for warlords to reunite.

Yeah but Cross Guild are casually sailing and could cross path with her anytime while the Straw Hats are still occupied in Egghead Island.

Also, another reason is for dramatic purpose. It would be so fitting for warlords to reunite.
shes never joining them

Hm I don’t see Mihawk going to save her unless he was hopelessly bored… Perona knew what she was getting into and the risks but how noble of her.

Once Gecko Moria is free he will protect her anyways. Plenty of BBPs around to perform his post-prison gains Shadows Asgard

Mihawk isn't going to out of his way to sail across the seas to save Perona from whatever trouble she gets herself into. He let her live at his castle because Kuma teleported her there unwillingly and Moria was out of commission. Perona found her fellow pink-haired brother at Hachinosu and now he's gonna go free Moria for her along with the other prisoners.