Break Week Perona is a ticking time bomb

Perona in the world of One piece has a borderline Celestial Dragon level of protection/retribution. If news EVER leave that she is in danger I am 100% sure Mihawk would respond with force like and admiral would a celestial.

Plus the very real chance that Zoro might also try to do something if he finds out too and hachinosu is not far.

If Mihawk and Zoro were to go together (although unlikely) would be like 70% of a Yonkoi crew

Any thoughts?

.. nah. Perona is on her own now. Actually she most likely saved Moria and now they will do something (maybe join cross guild to make it an actual shikibukai crew?). Anyway if Perona was in peril on one hand Mihawk can not appear out of the blue and on the other I think he really doesn't care to the point to go to war for her. She is not his woman, same goes for Zoro. Actually Zoro ino will do nothing if it was Tashigi or Perona.

Last edited:
Hey man, her fruit makes her YC 2 In my heart and I fully expect her to have a sword in her umbrella. 2 years with Mihawk probably put her up there.

Also Perona best girl
Perona's df is broken like Tsuru's, Sugar's, and Boa's, given the right conditions. If she has someone to do the dirty work after she gets her df on a character, she can debuff anyone in OP to generic bystander level for a time.

Perona is my #3 behind Tashigi and Robin. But, yeah Perona is all that. :cheers:

.. nah. Perona is on her own now. Actually she most likely saved Moria and now they will do something (maybe join cross guild to make it an actual shikibukai crew?). Anyway if Perona was in peril on one hand Mihawk can not appear out of the blue and on the other I think he really doesn't care to the point to go to war for her. She is not his woman, same goes for Zoro. Actually Zoro will probably do nothing if it was Tashigi.
Thing is she doesn't have to be his woman, they spent 2 years together and using context from sbs, and the story the 3 ate together farmed together trained together. 2 years with someone that close would form a pretty strong bond period.

It was a timeskip for us not the characters.

Thing is she doesn't have to be his woman, they spent 2 years together and using context from sbs, and the story the 3 ate together farmed together trained together. 2 years with someone that close would form a pretty strong bond period.

It was a timeskip for us not the characters.
Starting from this there is another problem. Would Oda make Zoro, or maybe even have Zoro bring all the straw hats, go save Perona in Beehive right now? Nope. It could be that they eventually end up in n the same island/arc and they work together again. But I don't think Oda will ever make Zoro do a "save Perona" situation when Luffy in the end doesn't even know (or did somethin, I don't even remember) yet about Sabo (first captured/executed by the WG, now erased along with an island.. Luffy did nothing).

Starting from this there is another problem. Would Oda make Zoro, or maybe even have Zoro bring all the straw hats, go save Perona in Beehive right now? Nope. It could be that they eventually end up in n the same island/arc and they work together again. But I don't think Oda will ever make Zoro do a "save Perona" situation when Luffy in the end doesn't even know (or did somethin, I don't even remember) yet about Sabo (first captured/executed by the WG, now erased along with an island.. Luffy did nothing).
I agree Zoro is super unlikely especially when on active duty. But if there on their way to the next island hear hachinosu news and the island as we know is close it isn't a impossible thing to me at least

Buggy will probably convince Crocodile to go after John's treasure so they will head to Fullalead then ends up recruiting Gecko Moria and Law. There will be a Mihawk x Perona moment where she believe he went there for her. I also believe that will be the moment where Mihawk will use his full power to level the place down or put Shiryu to his place before departing. Sword will see this as an opportunity to rescue Garb and escape.

As Cross Guild heads towards the Red Line, they will go to Impel Down and Amazon Lily where they're all close to each other. They will free Weevil, offer Doflamingo to join and Hancock has no choice seeing she is now vulnerable. At the Red Line they will encounter Kuma. In other word, all the former warlords will re-unite against one common enemy.

Last edited: