Pet Owners Discussion Thread

I’ve gotten a new Pacman frog from the controversial CbReptiles (heard stories of bad customer service from them, but ordered an animal anyway), he’s healthy so far but a bit stubborn on eating.

His name is Lawrence, would had went for Edward Newgate if no one taken that name for their pet yet.

Bad news, the new frog died in less than a weak. It was clear the breeder I've ordered them from are notorious for mistreating their own reptiles. No wonder why they have a one week policy to mail new ones.

But fuck em, got a leopard gecko from PetSmart instead. This one will not be too hard to raise since my sister already has experience raising two of them at her ex's house. Named him Rob Lucci, he's very adventurous at night when he's in the mood.

I have a dog, his name is Boner and his breed is Cane Corso. He has been living with me for 6 years and he is a very active boy. I took my dog kayaking with me a couple of times this summer. However, I have been preparing for this for a long time. I taught his commands to jump into a kayak, sit there quietly for a long time, jump out of a kayak, sit next to him for a long time. When it seemed to me that he had learned enough on land, we went to practice on the water but near the shore. After that we started swimming in kayaks. Everything was great, he is a wonderful partner.

Bad news, the new frog died in less than a weak. It was clear the breeder I've ordered them from are notorious for mistreating their own reptiles. No wonder why they have a one week policy to mail new ones.

But fuck em, got a leopard gecko from PetSmart instead. This one will not be too hard to raise since my sister already has experience raising two of them at her ex's house. Named him Rob Lucci, he's very adventurous at night when he's in the mood.
pics of the gecko would be appreciated =D (and sorry for your frog =/ )