Pet Owners Discussion Thread

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Wait...that’s, like, a cat every two years for you...what’s happening in your house to those kitties?! :noo:
Alright, here's a brief backstory:yodaswag:

When I was 6, I have a yellow cat that's looks almost exactly like @Admiral Lee Hung one except mine is a bit skinnier and then the cat just gone couple of weeks later:josad:In the same year, I got a black and white cat and it's literally the best thing ever:blush:And then it just gone as well:josad:And then when I was 8, I had a small white puppy as well and that's where my love for dog began:endthis:And then it got kidnapped by some thief at midnight:josad:And then when I was about to turn 9, I got two cats this time and yeah:funky:But then one of them got run over by a car and the other one got kidnapped by a thief:seriously:I was about to catch the thief but he was too fast and strong for me:josad:And then I got a big white dog and it's kinda friendly lol:watchout:And then my family realized that they can't take care of a dog so they decided to take him to different family that will adopt him:ronalugh:He was the best dog for me lol :pepemy: And then I have two cats and one dog when I was 10 and they didn't get along very well so they got separated and I never got to see them again :pepemotion: And then I got a pure black cat and she was amazing:kata:But she got transferred as well:fuah:And then the last cat aka pet that I got was the pure white small kitten and he was the cutest thing ever:sweat:And then he died because of a disease:lusalty:And then I swear of myself that I will never own a pet again:josad:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

When I was 6, I have a yellow cat that's looks almost exactly like @Admiral Lee Hung one except mine is a bit skinnier and then the cat just gone couple of weeks later:josad:In the same year, I got a black and white cat and it's literally the best thing ever:blush:And then it just gone as well:josad:And then when I was 8, I had a small white puppy as well and that's where my love for dog began:endthis:And then it got kidnapped by some thief at midnight:josad:And then when I was about to turn 9, I got two cats this time and yeah:funky:But then one of them got run over by a car and the other one got kidnapped by a thief:seriously:I was about to catch the thief but he was too fast and strong for me:josad:And then I got a big white dog and it's kinda friendly lol:watchout:And then my family realized that they can't take care of a dog so they decided to take him to different family that will adopt him:ronalugh:He was the best dog for me lol :pepemy: And then I have two cats and one dog when I was 10 and they didn't get along very well so they got separated and I never got to see them again :pepemotion: And then I got a pure black cat and she was amazing:kata:But she got transferred as well:fuah:And then the last cat aka pet that I got was the pure white small kitten and he was the cutest thing ever:sweat:And then he died because of a disease:lusalty:And then I swear of myself that I will never own a pet again:josad:
Jesus Christ, Goat, that’s...a lot to deal with. I don’t blame you for wanting a break from pet ownership for a while :pepehands:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

Where the fuck do you live bro? A war zone? Geez...

Anyway, great wholesome thread. I lost my cat 2 years ago so this triggered some happy memories.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone Else taming a girlfriend?
Please never change man :vistalaugh:

Last edited: