Sign-up Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't encourage any sort of claiming to be allowed for open setups
i guess it wont make much difference here since town only has 3 PRs and one of them should practically never claim unless about to be lynched

i just feel like removing role claims remove the possibility of scum or town fake claiming to outplay the other alignment in one way or another. mafia with no claims whatsoever is basically all vanilla.

best we can have is a cop or tracker hinting they found something i guess. thats gna put mods in a continues pressure to make decisions on whether to modkill players or not for suble hinting or peeking which could be iso'ed after cops flip

D

Dragomir

Yo guys, please consider signing up for this game. This is only a light game, it's not lasting longer than a week at best. I know it's only been a day since the signups were opened, but let's fill this game up and try to get things rolling as soon as possible, please.

This is just a general tag list. If you're someone who can't afford to play mafia right now, don't mind this.

Rhea

Cattitude
Yo guys, please consider signing up for this game. This is only a light game, it's not lasting longer than a week at best. I know it's only been a day since the signups were opened, but let's fill this game up and try to get things rolling as soon as possible, please.

This is just a general tag list. If you're someone who can't afford to play mafia right now, don't mind this.
So rude, you didnt even tag me. Guess I cant play.

Status
Not open for further replies.