[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing Ill give you about Prof is that he agreed a bit too quickly to change his vote onto Lanji D1 when he said he would keep his vote on me.

And now agreed with me to go on Gambit pretty quickly too, even though he said he would go back to be paranoid of me
I moved my vote to Lanji after I thought noticed resistance/to see if we could maybe revive the thread. And I specifically said I wouldn’t take my vote off of you “until further notice”.

The paranoid comment today was mostly a joke. I town read you because I also think Gambit’s case is good after looking at it myself. And if Gambit is Mafia you shouldn’t be.

How come you are just placing your vote on others so easily? In the prev games, you needed a lot of convincing.
Because I’m trying to improve and be more proactive. Also I can’t rely on my best skill this game which is solving mechanical issues so I have to try to compensate.

what inconsistency is this with beta
btw
Gambit called Beta’s D1 good and then proceed to tell us why it was bad later.
Beta - whilst I respect how convoluted all his posts are, he made quite good arguments and scum-hunting with all that. But it lacked power in terms of actually pushing who to lynch. I mean, with that level of thread play, I would expect him to be the main pusher. It's kinda beating around the bush but not entirely scummy. The top candidate for SK btw.
I will highlight how each of your posts contradicts your thought process.

again, had you really wanted to go to someone then, you could have done something alongside Fuji but the thing is. See below.

You are trying to paint a shade on the back of the player who's got the most quality posts, aggressive enough to scum hunt, and calling out inactifags.

And we go back to your inconsistency above. I understand how useful that information might be but you're throwing shades across the channels and did not really had a stand on who you think is the most plausible subject rather than Fuji who again is town core for most of the people.

you're just TEMPTED? what are you then? a sideline coach waiting for the opposing team to fuck themselves and jump over it?

I say WIFOM

Ok. Smell TMI tbh

and then :suresure::suresure::suresure:

if you guys can specifically comment what you think of alibaba and gambit
if you dont mind pls

would also like to know who you view as an alternative if it isnt any of these two

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
we go ali or gambit today
either would give us something to move on

but before we make that decision
I want thoughts from @Tris @Don DaSlayer @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo and @Zemmi

I know particularly zem wont say much day 1 but as the game progresses she does

also @Kagura
any thoughts atm
Going through all thr arguments for voting Gambit, I think we should give a chance to Gambit to explain himself why he said the thing about Fuji suspecting Ryu and not pursuing the people he felt were scum. I wonder if he'll be back before the day phase ends, dunno his timezone. I personally think he mistook for Bleak as Ryu but that's just me.

So I think we go after Alibaba for this phase.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
we go ali or gambit today
either would give us something to move on

but before we make that decision
I want thoughts from @Tris @Don DaSlayer @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo and @Zemmi

I know particularly zem wont say much day 1 but as the game progresses she does

also @Kagura
any thoughts atm
Well I'm down for an Ali lynch but it's true that it won't give us much info. I'm not sure about Gambit though. I didn't really understand the votes on him either. I also liked a couple of his posts D1. Iirc someone said that Gambit susses only inactives. I mean out of 14 players only 6 are active. Almost half of my reads are pretty much inactives too. So I'm not really convinced about the Gambit lynched.

You are town lean for me, so I might switch to Gambit if you think that is the right lynch. But rn, I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.