im basically also voting/sussing inactives
why am i not scum as well?
just to be clear I positively read you quite yet either
however
you scumread professor last dp
you pursued it
asked for other people's reads on prof

you started this phase again asking for his reads
you simply think alibaba is a stronger case and ali has done a terrible job defending himself . I think there was somewhat of a genuine effort there ,
if gambit thinks I am part or in a faction responsible for killing fuji and am not in his sus reads
somethings off somewhere.

which is why the first thing I did was to vote him
I expected him to confront me the exact way a townie would when they sus someone else. quite frankly he hasnt done that , no clue why he said my play was defensive/bad either. had 2 votes on me not 6 lmao.

i think the wagon on gambit is wild, too wild
we have too many unresolved contegencies to consider a third wagon
i want alibaba/knight/prof slots flipped b4 gambit's
i want the scum in those 3 out before i consider someone else
One thing Ill give you about Prof is that he agreed a bit too quickly to change his vote onto Lanji D1 when he said he would keep his vote on me.

And now agreed with me to go on Gambit pretty quickly too, even though he said he would go back to be paranoid of me.

And you are aware that Knight is Me now right?

Alibaba fluffing isnt scum indicative, he does it as all alignments.

I’m looking at his post now and this one was full of inaccuracies.

Lanji was the second half of the day and I don’t remember/nor did I see you focusing on Ryu any from a quick scim of your post. Not sure if being inaccurate like this would be alignment indicative but It’s notable.

Completely ignored your sus on Bleak which is the real notable part. Especially since he commented on your Bleak vote yesterday.
nice you picked that out

Town leans:
Usopp - Because he suspects me :noo: He tends to ignore me when he is scum.
Kagura - Besides it look like she was doing light defending everything else looks good with her to me
Midnight - Because he is playing like he normally does but I guess it's a more neutral town lean because I don't recall if he does the same as scum.

Scum leans:
Don Slayer - Is he new? He seems to be scared of the thread
Dr - like I said earlier what happened last phase doesn't sit with me well but I don't want to pursue this because I could be looking at it completely wrong.

Beta - In a catergory of his own, I don't know what to make of him I don't see him as town but don't see him as scum either

As for everyone else activity is just not the best to get any real reads on them.
I noticed you dont have Lanji in your reads, why?

One thing Ill give you about Prof is that he agreed a bit too quickly to change his vote onto Lanji D1 when he said he would keep his vote on me.

And now agreed with me to go on Gambit pretty quickly too, even though he said he would go back to be paranoid of me.

And you are aware that Knight is Me now right?

Alibaba fluffing isnt scum indicative, he does it as all alignments.
does alibaba try to defend himself when he is town

also wanted to hear your thoughts on this
@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo gave 3 names and suggested they were town
do you think that was a tmi post?

Emil

Certified Memelord
hm well if im wrong about gambit then be it
but i shudn't be the only one defending him rn when im not even his scummate in the event he is mafia

Emil

Certified Memelord
i just feel like the shift from ali to gambit is inorganic and initiated by players i do not town read

im obliged to oppose this wagon

Emil

Certified Memelord
well we can start with why you townread him
its honestly mostly not about him, but rather about the circumstances that lead to his wagon

> too much heat and incrimination for a scum wagon
> thread is converging to him not diverging from him
> players who i scum read (namely prof and knight slot) are initiating this wagon

i just feel like the shift from ali to gambit is inorganic and initiated by players i do not town read

im obliged to oppose this wagon
fair enough
for what its worth
am not opposed to an ali lynch either
we can discuss which is more suitable since we need a total of 8 people anyway ,as I have said , ali has done a terrible job defending himself but if the reason is because he has posted nothing of worth
he isnt the only one
and he doesnt play much better regardless of alignment.

its honestly mostly not about him, but rather about the circumstances that lead to his wagon

> too much heat and incrimination for a scum wagon
> thread is converging to him not diverging from him
> players who i scum read (namely prof and knight slot) are initiating this wagon
I started his wagon
I am not aware of the players who hopped on
how many votes on both gambit and alibaba atm
been responding to tags
couple pages behind
but duly noted

Status
Not open for further replies.