[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on how u look at it

earlier none was incriminating ali, its either silence of people trying to look away from him

now its people incriminating gambit and trying to go for him

overall thoughts:
gambit - town
ali - scum
Explain to me why Ali is scum besides '' He's fluffing'', his Lynch provides nothing. He can be vigged instead tbh.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like Alibaba has 4 votes and Me/Lanji/Prof vote Gambit and people flip their shit, its hilarious really.

I refuse to believe that all the people active here are townies who are ''genuinely'' concerned about Gambit.
but the alibaba wagon started first and u have to take that into account

if gambit wagon was first then ofc people will talk alot about any wagon that comes after it

It's morning for me so I'm still processing.

btw I see some people voting for Gamit for his supposedly Beta inconsistency. Reading those parts again, I can't decide if you are voting Gambit because he didn't pressurize Bleak or Ryu Kishi enough for a lynch or that he thought Beta might be an SK? If it's the later, then I'm sure I have seen a couple more leaning towards Beta as an indie. I wonder why you do not highlight them instead.
Gambit looks to me to be SK hunting with his FB comment. That and his calling 1.0 me Town core and apparently being so for multiple people when the most I got was him town leaning on me, then him saying I sussed Ryu when i never did and then him ignoring my entire thing with Bleak.
This is my reasoning.

Are you mad that Gambit called your play last DP bad?
Not at all
I never take it personal
by all means if he really thought I was scummy which he implied then he should be pursuing it
he has not , thats the difference.

dare I say if he had his vote on me at the start of this dp
he might have been a town lean.

Emil

Certified Memelord

aside from beta
I think gambit has done a great job of pinning all his sus reads on low hanging fruit or tbh just inactive posters.
to reiterate his top 3 susses last dp noting neither of us were confronted by gambit , voted or pressured. as at this time last dp I had not posted , sallu has posted nothing but fluff ,ryu kushi as well and those were his top 3 susses.
coming in to this dp its sanji , midnight and alibaba. doesnt take much to point out those three and if you have played enough games here ,those 3 wouldnt play any differently regardless of alignment. gambit is exactly aware of players like this.

I think this is the most damning

But certainly, there was an obvious attempt to either pin the kill on Lanji or Lanji was the main culprit knowing how bad his thread play yesterday and knowing that Fuji might have been able to cross him out. I lean on the latter.

We should also note that he had his nose against few players and wanted players to join his wagon against Lanji during the first half of the game. Eventually, it shifted to other players like Prof and Ryu? Not sure about it. But certainly, there was an obvious attempt to either pin the kill on Lanji or Lanji was the main culprit knowing how bad his thread play yesterday and knowing that Fuji might have been able to cross him out. I lean on the latter.
and who is his vote this dp ?

thats right
the wagon that was picking up alibaba

and who are in his top sus reads
thats right am not listed here either

it appears fairly inconsistent to me and I want to know why it is
really looks like feigning contribution to me
im basically also voting/sussing inactives
why am i not scum as well?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Explain to me why Ali is scum besides '' He's fluffing'', his Lynch provides nothing. He can be vigged instead tbh.
these are enough reasons
i dont wanna lose an active player by the hands of town
if we lose an inactive player it better be SK/mafia killing them, at least them killing each others

these are enough reasons
i dont wanna lose an active player by the hands of town
if we lose an inactive player it better be SK/mafia killing them, at least them killing each others
Or we leave an active player than might be scum alive to direct lynches while active townies get offed at night like I did.

Does that sound good to you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Or we leave an active player than might be scum alive to direct lynches while active townies get offed at night like I did.

Does that sound good to you?
yea, no active scum is gna redirect lynches as they please while im alive i can assure u of that

Emil

Certified Memelord
Im saying the team that killed me wanted to get rid of a vocal townie and keep things dead.
ok but assuming the team has gambit, does he make that decision?
given hes supposed to be their most "active" member
i assume he should have a say in the night kill right?

Status
Not open for further replies.