[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Each of the mafia has a specific role. So they can either frame, RB or use the voting thing. So you mean that they can perform a group kill as well as use their individual abilities? Won’t that be too much advantage?
Usually every mafia has a faction kill. I have never played a game where mafia didn’t have that.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Kagura I find my reasoning for what I said about Dr to be pretty adequate, I read him as town because he said something specific but he changed it and said I misunderstood. So if that statement he said was a misunderstanding, and the sole reason I thought he was town it would change.

@Ekkologix I just missed putting Lanji on the list, he seems pretty good to me, not someone I would suspect atm.

As for Ali, I don't know I kinda get that frustrated bored town from him, who just has given up. I do'nt recall playing with them before I might have but I don't remember their style of play if so.

As for Gambit, even though it was explained about the inconciensty I still don't really get it. I don't find him exactly suspicious besides he suspects me :milaugh: but he hasn't played with me in awhile, so I will give him a pass on that.

Also @Ekkologix you keep mentioning Knight before he subbed out, what is you main driving force behind not giving Fuji a chance and basing it all on Knight play? Did he do something I missed that was particularly scummy besides be inactive?

I disagree man, the essence of you saying he isn't Mafia is because he is more careful and cowardly as scum but thats exactly what makes his play weird here, he didnt push me really ( just kept mentioning me offhandedly as a possible guy he was thinking about and then Knight and Ali ( going with the majority here)), he's playing it very safe honestly.
Just because my susses eventually happen to be popular that doesn't mean I'm sheeping.

For instance thought I was the first one to mention Alibaba and open a case on him this phase so this doesn't look good onto you, I was the first there. My sus on you wasn't even popular when I displayed it and if I wanted to sheep Prof I could have done it earlier right after Prof did vote you but I didn't seem to care in the slightest about his vote when it happened.

I also always elucidated properly on why I was sussing players with my posts, look at how long my posts are and not just in size.

So this feels like a reach.

You know I was sussing Knight Fuji, so this is another - point here.

The chance that Mafia is trying to salvage Alibaba with that switch could be there but it looks too blatant so I don't think all 3 voters are Mafia, perhaps it could be just one. That would not exclude Gambit to be an eventual SK if that really proved the case.

Actually Gambit mentioning I could have been SK specifically is kinda of a red flag steered towards that direction. In fact I don't see why thinking SK specifically.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Kagura I find my reasoning for what I said about Dr to be pretty adequate, I read him as town because he said something specific but he changed it and said I misunderstood. So if that statement he said was a misunderstanding, and the sole reason I thought he was town it would change.
Did he address your concern? I don’t find any such comments from him in this matter but please let me know if he did. I find it odd that few people like you and Ekko had a suspicion on him and yet he didn’t address them. I’m sorry if I missed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.