[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to worry
we need a lynch today
I absolutely will switch my vote to alibaba to meet our vote tally

however while the door isn't shut on gambit
I wanted to gage if the cases made against him clicked with any of you which is why I asked for reads on gambit but it doesnt seem to resonate with most of you yet. fair enough.
Beside Alibaba I’m wary of you and Midnight. I don’t support you voting for Gambit when most of us want to vote for Alibaba. You’d rather spend time trying to start a wagon for Gambit. Do you want town to end another day with a no lynch? Or did you think town had a vigilant and you thought town has it covered during the night? This lynch is the nest weapon that town has and we should use it the best way.

As for Zem, I have a neutral read on her. She is very lazy this game and has reiterated many times that she is town. But who knows. I think it has already been told her that she’s not giving her reads or helping much, to which she says that her meta has changed and people would vouch for her so idk
I think she also had a sus in Beta for being the SK (gotta read this again/ could be wrong) and she changed her town read on Prof to scum but she didn’t have enough reasons to vote for him. Which is again looks like a neutral approach to me.

not to worry
we need a lynch today
I absolutely will switch my vote to alibaba to meet our vote tally

however while the door isn't shut on gambit
I wanted to gage if the cases made against him clicked with any of you which is why I asked for reads on gambit but it doesnt seem to resonate with most of you yet. fair enough.
Mafia is 3 people, there are 13 people remaining.

At the moment Mid/Sanji/Don/Ryu/Ali are barely active, probably somce scum in there but the point is id say the thread has probably 1 or 2 scum in it that are active and then there is the SK too, i dont want to listen to those people at the moment. I wanna go for Gambit, Alibaba lynch is super low effort and whatever he flips gives us nothing, he flips town we are back to square one, he flips scum we dont know his mates and he sure as hell isnt the one doing the lifting for his team i dont think.

I think he is talking about the Antag vs Protag game where he was an indie. We lynched him but before that he was acting like he didn’t care or something.

Sanji might be comparing that situation to the Alibaba lynch rn. That’s how I understood him lol.
oh

I will be honest
I can never read players like him, relapse and midnight. I dont think I want to try either cause I dont know what to even look for.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
basically alibaba is as good a lynch as
dondaslayer
midnight
sanjistrongerthan zolo

essentially can you break down exactly why you find them sus ?
if its fluff
they play that way everytime . since he kind of gave up tho , I find no reason to keep him here any longer .
They had their fair amount of time to defend themselves. At this point I think they have chosen to ignore it. Nevertheless it’s bad play.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Wdym?

There was one kill because
Mafia and SK targeted the same person
Doc healed their target
SK was blocked by mafia
Each of the mafia has a specific role. So they can either frame, RB or use the voting thing. So you mean that they can perform a group kill as well as use their individual abilities? Won’t that be too much advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.