[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Not at the moment, why are you asking me?
Kind of a weird thing to quote me about, he clearly doesnt town read you, its the only way for his sentence to make sense.
He said that if I was the one pushing Gambit he'd have considered it. He thinks of me as town. But you are questioning him so clearly you think otherwise

Kagu Nyan

i think scums r losing thread control here

its gna be harder to find the SK than the mafia since they scan innocent so its impossible to rely on cop for that

im liking kagura and gambit. leaning more town than indie/maf. they seem genuine enough and open minded for now

@Zemmi its day 2 now, when could we expect more game solving from you? you r playing so much like an indie now

@TheKnightOfTheSea do u have anyone u scum read other than bleak rn?

@Midnight Delight lets say one of the inactives (you included) is for sure scum. who do you think it is?
This was their opnion of me. If anything changed, let me know @Fuji

Kagu Nyan

Besides Alibaba who would you wanna lynch? How do you feel about Zem?
Beside Alibaba I’m wary of you and Midnight. I don’t support you voting for Gambit when most of us want to vote for Alibaba. You’d rather spend time trying to start a wagon for Gambit. Do you want town to end another day with a no lynch? Or did you think town had a vigilant and you thought town has it covered during the night? This lynch is the nest weapon that town has and we should use it the best way.

As for Zem, I have a neutral read on her. She is very lazy this game and has reiterated many times that she is town. But who knows. I think it has already been told her that she’s not giving her reads or helping much, to which she says that her meta has changed and people would vouch for her so idk
I think she also had a sus in Beta for being the SK (gotta read this again/ could be wrong) and she changed her town read on Prof to scum but she didn’t have enough reasons to vote for him. Which is again looks like a neutral approach to me.

Kagu Nyan

Actually I correct myself. It was Lanji who started the wagon. But Fuji pushed it and even advised Prof to stay on the wagon because people started posting more. He also tried to add more.

Beside Alibaba I’m wary of you and Midnight. I don’t support you voting for Gambit when most of us want to vote for Alibaba. You’d rather spend time trying to start a wagon for Gambit. Do you want town to end another day with a no lynch? Or did you think town had a vigilant and you thought town has it covered during the night? This lynch is the nest weapon that town has and we should use it the best way.

As for Zem, I have a neutral read on her. She is very lazy this game and has reiterated many times that she is town. But who knows. I think it has already been told her that she’s not giving her reads or helping much, to which she says that her meta has changed and people would vouch for her so idk
I think she also had a sus in Beta for being the SK (gotta read this again/ could be wrong) and she changed her town read on Prof to scum but she didn’t have enough reasons to vote for him. Which is again looks like a neutral approach to me.
By most of us you mean 4 people against 3 right now.

I dont want town to end another day with a no lynch and anyways we cant vote Ali more else he gets hammered by Mafia if he's town.

But lynching someone like Alibaba who will offer us nothing is a bit of a risk, same as midnight. Gimme people that are active, or dont you have any?

Ah so if Zem says she's town she's ok and fine but when I say it you are wary of me, gotcha. Did you see anyone vouching for her this game ?

Kagu Nyan

By most of us you mean 4 people against 3 right now.

I dont want town to end another day with a no lynch and anyways we cant vote Ali more else he gets hammered by Mafia if he's town.

But lynching someone like Alibaba who will offer us nothing is a bit of a risk, same as midnight. Gimme people that are active, or dont you have any?

Ah so if Zem says she's town she's ok and fine but when I say it you are wary of me, gotcha. Did you see anyone vouching for her this game ?
I didn’t say that Zem is town. She’s neutral to me, which is what I said. When someone says they are town, it raises red flags which is why I asked you when you were avenging Fuji 1.0

Kagu Nyan

How are you going to do that ? And what does that have to do with telling me who you think is scum among the actives.

Yes.
Yeah you are right. I don’t need to explain you. But you think that I’m going after the inactive members. There is nothing that lynching Alibaba offers as compared to lynching Gambit - that’s what you said. So it’s not like I don’t have any suspicions among the active ones and I have to basically re- read. Plus we have a few hours before the day phase ends so usually we can see a lot of unusual movements when a lynch is about to happen.

so do you agree with my POV on Zem or not? Why were you suspicious of her again?

Status
Not open for further replies.