[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Ratchet claimed I wanted to lynch Sanji, it's a shame all those quick votes followed later, too many things happened then, Flower looked too scummy as a consequence despite being town.

Though I don't know what would have happened next if he was lynched. Apart from him, my reads were wrong. Also it's quite improbable he would have gotten lynched regardless. I doubt many would follow me.
Well at that point I also thought Ryu was Mafia as well, but then my reads were wrong apart from those 2.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Last day why didn’t you push for the Ryu or Tris lynch btw? You were on point with your deduction about them.
As soon as I saw the modkill, I knew there was basically no chance of winning. Tris being Serial meant I couldn't vote there, so it came down to Zemmi or Flower. So I just picked one to get it over with. It sounds awfully defeatist but once 6 votes were potentially in play I figured it was a futile endeavour anyway. I didn't know scum could only pick one ability, I don't believe that was listed in the OP which would have changed my thinking anyway because then I'd know we could still get majority. Unfortunate, really. I wish I could have put more effort in, too.

Zemmi

GodMommie
As soon as I saw the modkill, I knew there was basically no chance of winning. Tris being Serial meant I couldn't vote there, so it came down to Zemmi or Flower. So I just picked one to get it over with. It sounds awfully defeatist but once 6 votes were potentially in play I figured it was a futile endeavour anyway. I didn't know scum could only pick one ability, I don't believe that was listed in the OP which would have changed my thinking anyway because then I'd know we could still get majority. Unfortunate, really. I wish I could have put more effort in, too.
I think for subbing in you did good. I knew you were subbing in for doc and from hosting you as doc, I knew you likely would be on point which made me nervous, I automatically assumed you couldn't heal yourself which was my mistake, until we got a failed kill.

Ratchet

I think for subbing in you did good. I knew you were subbing in for doc and from hosting you as doc, I knew you likely would be on point which made me nervous, I automatically assumed you couldn't heal yourself which was my mistake, until we got a failed kill.
Thanks. Doc tends to be my strongest role as town, I was pretty disappointed to see Midnight hadn't sent in anything Day 1 and seemed to be getting constantly prodded just to send in something given the role too. First night I just picked at random because I hadn't read any of the thread, second night with it being LyLo I figured I was a pretty likely target so just went the selfish route.

Thanks. Doc tends to be my strongest role as town, I was pretty disappointed to see Midnight hadn't sent in anything Day 1 and seemed to be getting constantly prodded just to send in something given the role too. First night I just picked at random because I hadn't read any of the thread, second night with it being LyLo I figured I was a pretty likely target so just went the selfish route.
I was expecting to protect Kagura.

Ratchet

3 Town
1 SK
3 Mafia

If they had lynched 1 Mafia . They would have lost other abilities expect kill.
So town had still hope (only if they had figure out all scums)
Yeah, I was under the assumption Mafia had access to the abilities simultaniously. I think for next time them only having one per night should be made clear (and if I've missed it instead, then I apologise), because as soon as I saw Fuji was modkilled I'd assumed the game was over anyway.

@Tris I think if you didn't claim SK there could have been more solid chances to lynch Zemmi because Flower was looking like SK at the time and all those votes piled up only after, and I highlighted that scenario about Zemmi coveting to lynch the SK knowing who that was from the night in order to win the game on spot.

But this is all speculation of course. :( you probably claimed because you thought that could have empowered the odds of lynching a Mafia during the dayphase but I guess you could have waited and seen who was the target first.

I think you didn't have many benefits from claiming SK in that precise moment but heh.

Ratchet

I really enjoyed my first light game. I definitely plan on playing more.
I've said this before, but am glad to see you back playing.

Speaking of light games, I should probably make sure mine is finished up. Still have a few games to go before I'm up, but it has been left at like 80% finished for three weeks now.

Ratchet

@Tris I think if you didn't claim SK there could have been more solid chances to lynch Zemmi because Flower was looking like SK at the time and all those votes piled up only after, and I highlighted that scenario about Zemmi coveting to lynch the SK knowing who that was from the night in order to win the game on spot.

But this is all speculation of course. :( you probably claimed because you thought that could have empowered the odds of lynching a Mafia during the dayphase but I guess you could have waited and seen who was the target first.

I think you didn't have many benefits from claiming SK in that precise moment but heh.
Nah, Tris claiming there was beneficial. Mafia already knew who the Serial was due to blocking them so it was only town that was uninformed.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Glad that you enjoy it :blush:
yeah you did good :owo:
I've said this before, but am glad to see you back playing.

Speaking of light games, I should probably make sure mine is finished up. Still have a few games to go before I'm up, but it has been left at like 80% finished for three weeks now.
Thank you! Too many game mechanics make me confused so I’m okay with this light setup :catblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.