[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
i think scums r losing thread control here

its gna be harder to find the SK than the mafia since they scan innocent so its impossible to rely on cop for that

im liking kagura and gambit. leaning more town than indie/maf. they seem genuine enough and open minded for now

@Zemmi its day 2 now, when could we expect more game solving from you? you r playing so much like an indie now

@TheKnightOfTheSea do u have anyone u scum read other than bleak rn?

@Midnight Delight lets say one of the inactives (you included) is for sure scum. who do you think it is?
Glad you are acting more normal now, wonder when you would start accusing me like you do every game :myman: Now you feel 100% like yourself.

Oki then who do you sus?
Probably midnight delight, knight and dr.

Midnight is playing like he normally does so I can't say that he us scum for sure but being non active is somthing you should just not ignore.

Knight seems dodgy especially when he suses a newbie, not to say newbie can't be scum, but they are easy targets.

Dr seems off and I think he might be scum especially because of Fuji kill.

I will highlight how each of your posts contradicts your thought process.
I wanted to go for someone yesterday
again, had you really wanted to go to someone then, you could have done something alongside Fuji but the thing is. See below.
try to pressure Fuji with a vote
You are trying to paint a shade on the back of the player who's got the most quality posts, aggressive enough to scum hunt, and calling out inactifags.
a post in which I explained how useful a lynch would have been during D1
And we go back to your inconsistency above. I understand how useful that information might be but you're throwing shades across the channels and did not really had a stand on who you think is the most plausible subject rather than Fuji who again is town core for most of the people.
tempted to go with either Alibaba or Knight
you're just TEMPTED? what are you then? a sideline coach waiting for the opposing team to fuck themselves and jump over it?
Regardless the reason I didn't vote much has nothing to do with being uncomfortable to do as much or something, besides if I truly was SK like Gambit posits or any type of scum, I would not gain anything from producing so many reads exposing myself so much and yet not concretizing them, as that would have been highly illogical and also incoherent with a linear line of behaviour independently.
I say WIFOM
beta eko and gambit are town for sure
Ok. Smell TMI tbh
becouse they could be scum too
and then :suresure::suresure::suresure:

@Dr_Professor83 @TheKnightOfTheSea @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

detailed thoughts on each other would be greatly appreciated

no half assed wishy washy one liners pls
I havent seen anything this dp to change my read from the last on those two
if you want a more detailed read, you can check what I said on those two last dp .

tho it seems I might have stretched what @Dr_Professor83 .
my read however hasnt changed because it was not only based on that comment alone
his level of activity d1 would be fairly bold for scum I think atm

I see the push on alibaba ,
players like him , midnight and sanji isnstronger than zolo
we would hardly get anything but fluff regardless of alignment.

more efficient to to question specific quotes of theirs
beta eko and gambit are town for sure
becouse they could be scum too
and so could everyone else
any reason for those three names in particular pls .

Btw who's the cereal killer?

shud we no lych today?
seems like mindight has something in mind lets start with who you like to lynch then

am going to have to see a bit more out of tris and don da slayer , subs of sallu and bleak .

knight isnt out of the woods yet particularly because all his reads that he has provided are fairly conservative i.e not bold
Not a single person suspect in any of these reads
I would give Prof some towny points for trying to keep the game active in a period where it's dead. I'm also liking Lanji's posts rn, he seems to be solid. Kagura and Zemmi also seem to be genuine so far.

Alibaba's posts are basically fluff, but I'd like to hear from them first before sussing them.

I want to hear from @Ryu Kishi too.

I'm null on Midnight, SanjiIsStrongerthanZolo, and Gambit.

FIrst two in particular are hard to read. but Gambit did attempt some scum hunting on D1.

Don't know what to think yet about you either, Usopp.

@Finalbeta you're scum read on me is based on my inactivity Day 1, but what do you think about other players that also weren't active?

I'm leaning toward you being townie atm btw Beta.
that being said
I will start with this
vote lynch @Gambit @Xlaw

thats not the reaction I was expecting , seems like you wont even ask why
curious bit here
who was your vote last dp or rather who would have been your vote and why

sorry to mess up with your expectation. but the context of my response to you exhibits the need for you to explain your vote. that's what I expect when someone votes for me. even so, I am not even worrying with you voting me; hence not asking why.

What??

That´s.... actually true.

Except if I had an OP indie role
seems like you actually read what I said
so can you explain the two post I quoted
would go a long way in explaining this wagon atm

why were you curious on the identity of the serial killer
was there any purpose to that question

c
sorry to mess up with your expectation. but the context of my response to you exhibits the need for you to explain your vote. that's what I expect when someone votes for me. even so, I am not even worrying with you voting me; hence not asking why.
not all that was said in that post
so you can expand on the other thoughts pls

Status
Not open for further replies.