[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fb’s verbal diarrhea when you asked him a simple question as well as his overall unwillingness to push anybody makes me feel bad about him and Gambit’s comment here:
Beta - whilst I respect how convoluted all his posts are, he made quite good arguments and scum-hunting with all that. But it lacked power in terms of actually pushing who to lynch. I mean, with that level of thread play, I would expect him to be the main pusher. It's kinda beating around the bush but not entirely scummy. The top candidate for SK btw.
It doesnt sit well with me because what he said could apply to mafia FB too sitting on the sidelines and not pushing anyone but yet he single out the SK, felt like a slip here @Dr_Professor83

Leaning town isnt = Town core, thats a huge difference.
I’m looking at his post now and this one was full of inaccuracies.
We should also note that he had his nose against few players and wanted players to join his wagon against Lanji during the first half of the game. Eventually, it shifted to other players like Prof and Ryu? Not sure about it. But certainly, there was an obvious attempt to either pin the kill on Lanji or Lanji was the main culprit knowing how bad his thread play yesterday and knowing that Fuji might have been able to cross him out. I lean on the latter.
Lanji was the second half of the day and I don’t remember/nor did I see you focusing on Ryu any from a quick scim of your post. Not sure if being inaccurate like this would be alignment indicative but It’s notable.

Completely ignored your sus on Bleak which is the real notable part. Especially since he commented on your Bleak vote yesterday.

Fb’s verbal diarrhea when you asked him a simple question as well as his overall unwillingness to push anybody makes me feel bad about him and Gambit’s comment here:

It doesnt sit well with me because what he said could apply to mafia FB too sitting on the sidelines and not pushing anyone but yet he single out the SK, felt like a slip here @Dr_Professor83
Most of Beta’s scum hunting arguments were about you. Who he got onto Beta for shading.

Lanji was the second half of the day and I don’t remember/nor did I see you focusing on Ryu any from a quick scim of your post. Not sure if being inaccurate like this would be alignment indicative but It’s notable.

Completely ignored your sus on Bleak which is the real notable part. Especially since he commented on your Bleak vote yesterday.
Making shit up is a scum indicator tbh but not that damning, its when it keeps happening that it pings me.

Could be that he didnt wanna bring attention towards the bleak thing.

I’m not sure how he got from here to here with nothing I can see happening in between.
Beta - whilst I respect how convoluted all his posts are, he made quite good arguments and scum-hunting with all that. But it lacked power in terms of actually pushing who to lynch. I mean, with that level of thread play, I would expect him to be the main pusher. It's kinda beating around the bush but not entirely scummy. The top candidate for SK btw.
I will highlight how each of your posts contradicts your thought process.

again, had you really wanted to go to someone then, you could have done something alongside Fuji but the thing is. See below.

You are trying to paint a shade on the back of the player who's got the most quality posts, aggressive enough to scum hunt, and calling out inactifags.

And we go back to your inconsistency above. I understand how useful that information might be but you're throwing shades across the channels and did not really had a stand on who you think is the most plausible subject rather than Fuji who again is town core for most of the people.

you're just TEMPTED? what are you then? a sideline coach waiting for the opposing team to fuck themselves and jump over it?

I say WIFOM

Ok. Smell TMI tbh

and then :suresure::suresure::suresure:

What DB was doing was testing the waters and going with what he perceived as a popular choice then, ie me. He sid the same this face with Knight for a lynch target today since people were discussing him, he lacks original thought.
I’m assuming you meant FB.

He was the person I was starting to feel the worst about.

But now that I look at some of Gambit’s post I’m comfortable with my vote on him at the moment. His point A to point B on Beta doesn’t make any sense at all.

Tbh I don't even find my posts too complex to read.

The English vocabulary I use is rather basic for the most part, but of course I had to explain that succession accurately so I think I conceive you on the same wavelength as Prof on this matter. Expecially since you should be more aware of my posting style having played many games with me.
We are not talking about vocabulary. We're not fool. We are talking about the manner in which you try to attest whatever it is what you want to say. I have played with you a lot of times and uour play this game is not similar to the way you play town. Like I said, you're kinda beating around the bush with all that and felt like aftaid to actually take a stand.
Vote Lynch Gambit
Leaving it here for now
Interesting.
Not a case, just a feeling. My man wasnt sure how to categorize me last day phase and now apparently i was town core in many peoples reads.

Feels like hes riding off on a dead townie ( Fuji 1.0) ‘s coattails to gain some credit.
I was out half the day last dp so I couldn't perform well. But I believe I have developed my town leans before I left.
Leaning town isnt = Town core, thats a huge difference.
Still constitutes read no matter how you look at it.

It wasn't a slip. Him not taking any stand led me to believing why he is a top candidate for SK. He wasn't defending hard anyone but keeping himself on the sidelines to allow town destroy themselves and or let the other wolves do the wolfing.

I'm not sure if I'm the one inconsistent or you tbh.

@Gambit

Heh I can understand your suspicion for me not voting anyone but the thing is I wanted to go for someone yesterday, ultimately however the day was obviously steering towards no lynch. I also mentioned in one post that I wanted to try to pressure Fuji with a vote but figured it would not have served much and explaining why and I mean I spelled that out on the thread before heading to sleep. So nothing mysterious.

Furthermore, I made a post in which I explained how useful a lynch would have been during D1 if you re read that phase.

Right now I'm still analyzing the game thread. I'm tempted to go with either Alibaba or Knight in that they look the least consistent to me for the reasons highlighted and we absolutely need a lynch and I will probably pick Alibaba.
Another thing, do note that I'm the first to have mentioned Alibaba this dayphase in a negative way and he is currently the most voted player. So despite I didn't pick my lynch target yet I still did direct my feelings towards a specific route immediately and now I guess I need to go for it since the player is being inactive and perhaps more votes at this stage (not that he is being substantially pressured) will do well to make him more active and try to defend himself if he can manage.

Vote Lynch Alibaba
Regardless the reason I didn't vote much has nothing to do with being uncomfortable to do as much or something, besides if I truly was SK like Gambit posits or any type of scum, I would not gain anything from producing so many reads exposing myself so much and yet not concretizing them, as that would have been highly illogical and also incoherent with a linear line of behaviour independently.

If I was afraid, even unconsciously, of other players' judgement I would have rather not have been so involved into the game thread because in that case if I sussed an eventual scum that alone would have pinged them and if I sussed a Town player the same.
Well Beta did say all this stuff to Gambit inbetween to explain the change. But Gambit didn’t go after this, he went after Beta’s D1 stuff which he said was good earlier.

Welp, I off to sleep. Yall caan keep your votes on me. But when I go, I want you to consider looking into Beta further and Zem as well.

Fuji, your stance is a little bit wolfy coming into subbing in.

Why the Inactivity? This game needs majority vote right?
Like this shit right here, he says it while not voting anyone yesterday.

Or you Zem:
There really isn't an cons to speak of, besides more likely to lynch a town.

However, a lynch is a good source of information, so even with a town lynch information can be gained from it. I feel very indifferent to D1 lynch even though overall they are sworn by, by most players, the only time I will really get too opinionated on it, is if I think I know someone is town and they are up to be lynched.
You say a lynch D1 is a good source of info and you are indifferent to lynches D1 (if i understood it properly) while only me/Usopp and Prof had voted anyone.

And then the following day you reiterate this when Usopp speaks about it:
We need a lynch today 100%
I agree with this, I will even go against my norm and vote :few:

I actually hope the no lynch has worked in our benefit though. We need to try and force everyone to talk.

I mean off the top of my head I can only recall what a few people have said, Kagura, Lanji, Prof & Usopp. I haven't felt much a presence from anyone else, even though I guess in their defense I have only been skimming more than anything. I know I should really try to read read, which shouldn't be too hard with so little amount of pages.
First of all a no lynch almost always benefits scum since they know who their mates are whereas town is forced to operate in the Dark and rely on flimsy reads D1 to do their thing.

And 2nd of all, this post is just you again saying the obvious, that people need to be active because of the plurality lynch mechanic.

From experience, people who keep repeating obvious stuff tend to be scum because reinforcing positive posts like this can lure townies into thinking you are good and makes it look like you are contributing when you really arent.

Status
Not open for further replies.