[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Like this shit right here, he says it while not voting anyone yesterday.

Or you Zem:

You say a lynch D1 is a good source of info and you are indifferent to lynches D1 (if i understood it properly) while only me/Usopp and Prof had voted anyone.

And then the following day you reiterate this when Usopp speaks about it:

First of all a no lynch almost always benefits scum since they know who their mates are whereas town is forced to operate in the Dark and rely on flimsy reads D1 to do their thing.

And 2nd of all, this post is just you again saying the obvious, that people need to be active because of the plurality lynch mechanic.

From experience, people who keep repeating obvious stuff tend to be scum because reinforcing positive posts like this can lure townies into thinking you are good and makes it look like you are contributing when you really arent.
I tend not to fully agree with the no lynch thing but I do know what most players say, I think sometimes no lynched have their benefits but typically I don't think lynching d1 is as crucial as people make it seem. I also was just answering someone's question.

Im pretty sure im the second vote on you besides Lanji.

I was reading the game after i died and his vote echoed my thoughts, dont see the problem with that.
Ok. Who did you subbed in again? Knight?

Funny how I sus the boy and you came running some flithy omgus lul

Emil

Certified Memelord
Glad you are acting more normal now, wonder when you would start accusing me like you do every game :myman: Now you feel 100% like yourself.
y'know this could easily be faked as scum so i hope its not the only reason u r town reading me for or else that reeks of tmi.

im starting to think u dont have many targets to hunt like a real townie does

Probably midnight delight, knight and dr.

Midnight is playing like he normally does so I can't say that he us scum for sure but being non active is somthing you should just not ignore.

Knight seems dodgy especially when he suses a newbie, not to say newbie can't be scum, but they are easy targets.

Dr seems off and I think he might be scum especially because of Fuji kill.
do u think hes the only one who could of killed fuji 1.0? wouldn't that be too obvious given their interactions?

So we dont get any info on what ability by whom was used at night ?
no, there r no writeups other than death flips, but we already know what all abilities are in the game so just assume they are used every night until that person is dead

Emil

Certified Memelord
I will highlight how each of your posts contradicts your thought process.

again, had you really wanted to go to someone then, you could have done something alongside Fuji but the thing is. See below.

You are trying to paint a shade on the back of the player who's got the most quality posts, aggressive enough to scum hunt, and calling out inactifags.

And we go back to your inconsistency above. I understand how useful that information might be but you're throwing shades across the channels and did not really had a stand on who you think is the most plausible subject rather than Fuji who again is town core for most of the people.

you're just TEMPTED? what are you then? a sideline coach waiting for the opposing team to fuck themselves and jump over it?

I say WIFOM

Ok. Smell TMI tbh

and then :suresure::suresure::suresure:
i think both u and beta r town for now, can we unite on alibia/knight slot pls

The English vocabulary I use is rather basic for the most part
i need a dictionary for some of ur posts lol

Vote Lynch Gambit
Leaving it here for now
this is a terrible post and vote right after subbing into that slot
you do not consider alibaba at all nor really comment on his wagon
instead u jump right into a 2nd wagon

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok gambit/kagura/beta/sanji seem pretty townish to me rn

lil iffy on mid/ryu but i sense some towniness from their play despite lack of posts

i would really like to flip alibaba/knight/prof slots tbh. i see no merit in flipping gambit whatsover

rest of the players r kinda 50-50ish with some like lanji giving me some vibes of hidden agenda, and zem who i'll probably tinfoil the entire game for that playstle

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix do you not think Gambit’s opening read on Beta’s D1 followed by his deconstruction of it is an odd read evolution?
i dont see a big issue with it necessarly. i found it weird that he read beta as SK specifically, but given that his read on beta went from indie to town is not as bad as going from mafia to town

if gambit was mafia that is trying to SK hunt he wouldnt call beta SK there and backtrack in the same day. there is decent chance mafia knows who the SK is.

i dont see a big issue with it necessarly. i found it weird that he read beta as SK specifically, but given that his read on beta went from indie to town is not as bad as going from mafia to town

if gambit was mafia that is trying to SK hunt he wouldnt call beta SK there and backtrack in the same day. there is decent chance mafia knows who the SK is.
He didn’t back track though?

He went from here to here @Ekkologix
Beta - whilst I respect how convoluted all his posts are, he made quite good arguments and scum-hunting with all that. But it lacked power in terms of actually pushing who to lynch. I mean, with that level of thread play, I would expect him to be the main pusher. It's kinda beating around the bush but not entirely scummy. The top candidate for SK btw.
I will highlight how each of your posts contradicts your thought process.

again, had you really wanted to go to someone then, you could have done something alongside Fuji but the thing is. See below.

You are trying to paint a shade on the back of the player who's got the most quality posts, aggressive enough to scum hunt, and calling out inactifags.

And we go back to your inconsistency above. I understand how useful that information might be but you're throwing shades across the channels and did not really had a stand on who you think is the most plausible subject rather than Fuji who again is town core for most of the people.

you're just TEMPTED? what are you then? a sideline coach waiting for the opposing team to fuck themselves and jump over it?

I say WIFOM

Ok. Smell TMI tbh

and then :suresure::suresure::suresure:
He called his D1 arguments good and then tore into his D1 not long after.

Zemmi

GodMommie
ok gambit/kagura/beta/sanji seem pretty townish to me rn

lil iffy on mid/ryu but i sense some towniness from their play despite lack of posts

i would really like to flip alibaba/knight/prof slots tbh. i see no merit in flipping gambit whatsover

rest of the players r kinda 50-50ish with some like lanji giving me some vibes of hidden agenda, and zem who i'll probably tinfoil the entire game for that playstle
I know I promised I would change how I play last game, but I still can't find the motivation to go back to how I played on OJ.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
its only couple pages, this game is actually very very slow compared to usual lmao
It's morning for me so I'm still processing.

btw I see some people voting for Gamit for his supposedly Beta inconsistency. Reading those parts again, I can't decide if you are voting Gambit because he didn't pressurize Bleak or Ryu Kishi enough for a lynch or that he thought Beta might be an SK? If it's the later, then I'm sure I have seen a couple more leaning towards Beta as an indie. I wonder why you do not highlight them instead.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I don't think I really understand the case on gambit vs beta thing.

As for Ali I kinda understand this one because of the entire give up attitude they have.

Ok. Who did you subbed in again? Knight?

Funny how I sus the boy and you came running some flithy omgus lul
Imagine accusing me of OMGUS when you are sussing another guy that has nothing to do with me, I subbed in therefore my thoughts are my own. Knight was town and so whatever he said should not reflect on me and what you think.

Therefore this comment of yours makes no sense and seems kinda defensive tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.