[FNZ] Light game Phineas And Ferb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Dr_Professor83 truth be told, I’m myself not sure if Ekko has really investigated you or not. I did read his posts and I see how we was willing to let you off the hook if the people whom he considers town, considers you town too. Plus there were some posts how you shouldn’t be copped.

This is the reason why my posts are not organic. I’m not sure that he invested you. But it could very well be a mix of invest and reads. I noticed how he changed his mind about you in EOD.

I’d rather believe a town core than Fuji and stick to lynching you rather than Gambit.

Kagu Nyan

My issue with Kagura, is that she seemed to light defend you, which she said she did because she believed you were town but she came in with a very different opinion thid dp.

I mean she could really following "we lynch Prof no matter what next dp" from Usopp but still it's odd to change ones opinion that fast on soemeone even in this scenario.
After this DP, we would be left with 4 town max. We will lose majority. Considering Gambit turns out Town and the scum party kills 2 at night. It’s a crucial time for town.

Of course, I’ll admit my mistake if Gambit is scum.

@Dr_Professor83 truth be told, I’m myself not sure if Ekko has really investigated you or not. I did read his posts and I see how we was willing to let you off the hook if the people whom he considers town, considers you town too. Plus there were some posts how you shouldn’t be copped.

This is the reason why my posts are not organic. I’m not sure that he invested you. But it could very well be a mix of invest and reads. I noticed how he changed his mind about you in EOD.

I’d rather believe a town core than Fuji and stick to lynching you rather than Gambit.
You say youd rather beleive Ekko but he probably only wanted Prof gone off of reads alone.

Kagu Nyan

I don’t feel like Gambit is going to say anything.

Nevertheless his lynch would say a lot of things about a lot of people - Fuji, Prof, Zemmi

If his lynch assists town then I don’t want to oppose it. I want to help town in anyway I can.
Plus this suspense is killing me.

unvote

Vote Lynch Gambit

@Xlaw

Kagura = Prof < Gambit
Final beta = Gambit
Fuji = Prof < Gambit < unvote < Gambit
Prof = Gambit
Don = Gambit
Midnight = Gambit
Sanji = Gambit
Ryu = Gambit

Gambit = 8

Lynch has capped, do not post !

im going to reread phase , inactive players (I'll check their overall post in the game too) will get replaced !

Night 3 Ended !

@Kagura Perry The Platypus , A Town Tracker has been killed by ???
Character : Perry The Platypus
Alignment : Town
Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to Town.

Perry the Platypus, code named Agent P, or simply Perry, is Phineas and Ferb's pet platypus, who, unbeknownst to his owners, lives a double life as a secret agent for the O.W.C.A. (The Organization Without a Cool Acronym a.k.a. "The Agency"), a secret spy organization that employs animal spies.

Where is Perry ? (Active) : Spy on your target , learn who they visit tonight.
@Flower replaced @Don DaSlayer
  3. @SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo
  4. @Ryu Kishi
  5. @Tris
  6. @Zemmi
  7. @Fuji
  8. @Flower
  9. @Ratchet

Zemmi

GodMommie
Vote lynch Fuji

or Prof. I still doubt they are town.
I have suspected Prof, since that entire thing with him looking like he claimed a pr then back tracking on it, and saying I just misunderstood it. As for Fuji, I doubt he would get so emotional if he was scum, that is drawing A LOT attention to oneself, you would know better than me if he would do such a thing as scum since you have played with him more.

@Flower Don was one of my most suspect players last game, I was trying to give him some slack but then he informed me he wasn't new to mafia :josad:

Vote Lynch Prof

Guys at this stage I think I figured something here.

Kagura might have tracked Prof being so firm in pushing him that openly at the beginning of D3 (re-analyzing the thread tonight I was having this feeling even before her flip).

I would bet on Prof to be scum, also because I noticed that Tris was quite vocally doubting Usopp having already invested Prof which I think was probably soft defending Prof, and she even typed she was agreeing with me on one thing I had posted about Fuji. That striked a tad weird at least. She tried too shade throw too many players imo.

Imo Prof and Tris are likely both Mafia. But if Prof flips SK I might re-evaluate my stance, yet I did not like Tris too much yesterday. Also at this stage of the game we absolutely need a Mafia out.

Zemmi and Fuji I feel they constitute the Town Core alongside me. Fuji you know I did suspect him but also stated why he is likely not scum in my last posts, I also feel like he was probably genuine when he affirmed "If Kagura is scum then Prof is not and viceversa". And Zemmi I had the idea since D1 that she was probably playing too serenely to be scum. I admit she didn't try to solve the game so much but she admitted her inactivity and explained why that was the case, it may very well be true, and her total game posts are complexively good enough to me.

The last two scums would then stand between Sanji/Don/Mid/Ryu, I would more bet on the former two because Mid didn't feel like lynching Gambit and Ryu was the one to hammer Gambit. A bit bold attention gaining wise, unless playing 4D.

Also Don in particular voted Gambit so weirdly.

I admit this game has turned particularly hostile for Town but hopefully we are still in time to bring the victory home and your game solver is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.