Future Events Please enlighten me why ZKK won't happen

There are many reasons why it would not happen..

- Zoro is still unconscious
- Oda changed his mind
- He already slayed a Dragon and gave Kaido a scar
- Zoro is not a Samurai
- Zoro has reached his endurance and stamina limits
- Zoro does not have AdCoC required to kill Kaido
- An unknown Legendary Wano Samurai will slay Kaido( maybe Yamato kill her father with 2 sword style)
- The Marines show up and imprison Kaido to lmpel down or Kizaru kills Kaido

Honestly, I try to wear the opposing hat but I can't find any reason to justify the following

• Why Oda makes Kaido only dodge Flying Dragon Blaze, the identical move with Ryuma
  • Why Zoro Asura is so underwhelming and Kaido has never acknowledged Zoro. If it's the end of Zoro vs Kaido, why not just let Kaido acknowledge him as a strong samurai. It will be perfect ending for Zoro vs Kaido.
  • "There will never be a strong samurai as Oden again". If the fight has already ended, this Kaido's statement will become true. There is no way Oda would let Kaido to be correct about this.
  • Toki's prophecy. The dawn and 9 shadows stuff haven't happened yet and it fits Zoro's Asura perfectly.
  • Grim Reaper. Why bother drawing this if it contributes to nothing.
  • Black blade. It is likely that Zoro will turn black blade this arc. What is the best situation for him to turn black blade if the war is already ended?
  • Nidai. Why introduce Nidai. Just to introduce Tenguyama ancestor? It is likely that Tenguyama will ask Zoro to use Nidai and Zoro needs to impress him somehow
  • Why Zoro was compared to Ryuma by Kawamatsu and Hyugoro. If Zoro's role is already ended, there is no way Wano samurais will acknowledge Zoro and why hype Zoro as the potential next Ryuma at the first place?
ZKK scenario will perfectly resolve all plot discrepancies above.

The are many Anti-ZKK but I fail to find any rational argument to justify the plots above. Even if they have argument, all of them are "Zoro can't outshine Luffy, the MC", which is the absolute dump. You guys are better than this. Please enlighten me why ZKK should not happen. I really want to switch side but can't find compelling reason to do so...
:cheers:
1. Oda was saving the monster samurai quote imo. I think Zoro and Kaido will fight again but it will be as a part of straw hats vs Kaido. Zoro will get the second to last hit where he completely reopens odens scar and Kaido will call him a monster samurai.

2. Dawn is luffy and nine shadows is the nine straw hats, ashura Zoro only lays one shadow?

3. Grim reaper is just to show the effect the mink medicine has and that Zoros literally close to death.

4. Black blade and next Ryuma are connected but not as you’d think. Zoro will get the black blade of Enma by doing what Oden always wanted, fighting to free Wano. But it won’t be from Kaido, but from the marines. Gyukimaru said it himself. Ryuma was the sword god because he protected wano from invaders. Zoro has this opportunity against the WG. I feel Zoro may lose sandai in this if he’s getting nidai. (Would mirror the loss of yubashiri)

It’s not that Zoro can’t outshine Luffy, it’s that luffy is the one prophecized to defeat Kaido. By toki who gave the nine shadow prophecy and by Kaido who said only joyboy can defeat him. But this way Zoro gets shine without “taking”it from luffy because stopping the invasion of wano is a samurais duty.

I want to give my opinion.

The definition of ZKK which i address: is the condition where Kaidou wakes up again to rampage, while Luffy is unable to fight anymore. Zoro wakes up and defeat a rampaging Kaidou, killing him in the process.

---

For me, this definition of ZKK (see above) will interfere against two main points: PK narrative and Strawhat's victory in an arc.

- PK narrative: if ZKK happens, it's just like Luffy to be the one who beat Mihawk instead of Zoro. Since Luffy vs Kaidou is a clash for PK.

- Strawhat's victory: If Kaidou wakes up again after Bajrang Gun and go on a rampage, while Luffy is unable to fight anymore, and ZKK happens: it means that Zoro is the one fighting, defeating, and killing Kaidou as the finality of Kaidou's fate. So if it happens, it means Luffy doesn't have a true 1v1 victory in this arc, while Zoro has 2 victories (King and Kaidou). Which is an unrealistic scenario in my opinion.

---

These are two main points that will interfere against Luffy's narrative if ZKK happen by Zoro defeating a rampaging Kaidou while Luffy unable to fight anymore.

---

There is an extra main point actually: powerlevel. Proceed with caution.

- Non-serious Kaidou contributed of half of a Hakai, so Kaidou need two attacks, or using twice the strength in one attack, to produce similar damage to Hakai. So rooting for Zoro to be able to defeat rampaging not only serious, but all-out Kaidou, is unrealistic since Zoro couldn't block two attacks from non-serious Kaidou for more than 1-2 seconds without having broken bones as result.

- CoC Infusion's power is emphasized by Oden to have a no-touch zone. Kaidou only get serious since fighting 1036 Luffy for like so long, whose Conqueror had already reached Skysplitter level the class of which Yamato recognized as the clash of the ones reaching the powerlevel of Roger vs WB. Zoro who just managed to produce no-touch zone just a single time against King since he get CoC infusion, when King was on the verge of snatching away Zoro's swords (something most important to him), activating Zoro's no-touch zone finally for one time, and Zoro could only muster his CoC Infusion for 15 minutes or so since he couldnt handle Enma more than that.

- While Luffy who had no-touch zone in his CoC attacks constantly (not occasionally like Zoro) since 1010, was still eventually beaten by non-serious Kaidou at that. At the 1049 final clash of Luffy vs Kaidou, both of them even produce CoC no-touch zone the size of an island, making DBZ-style Genkidama from their no-touch zone alone, and thats after fighting Luffy for so long. It's levels and levels higher from what Zoro can currently do.

- So hoping that Zoro can somehow get ANOTHER miracle heal and defeat and kill the strongest version of all-out Kaidou, while Kaidou just broke Zoro's bones by just 4-6 effortless, even indirect attacks for Zoro to be unconscious for this long (he's still unconscious in current chapter due to the effect of blocking 3-4 indirect attacks from non-serious Kaidou, blocking it for 1 sec, being doubled btw), is straight up so unrealistic for me.

- Except if Kaidou is already dying from Luffy's attack so much that he can't even use his CoC to defend or attack anymore...or for Zoro to get an exponentially stronger powerup, an asspull which should be absurdly a million times more powerful than the previous asspull (Zoro getting 2-year worth of CoC Infusion in matter of minutes, with just willing it, without even training the CoC basics) for it to work on killing Kaidou.
You ended the debate, mate. Only illiterate and idiots with no job and no achievements in life would believe else. :pepego:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
There aren't many glaring counter arguments for it in the story. The only valid one, really, is Oda's whim. And that's an honest truth. Oda can simply deem Zoro Killing Kaido not fit, and wants to do something different for the resolution of Wano. It's well within his capacity to do so.

Another one, at least until Zoro's declaration to become King of Hell, was that Zoro left the task of dealing with Kaido to Luffy. And while that alone doesn't disprove it will happen, it could've been Oda's way of distancing Zoro from the Kaido conflict, not helped by him settling for King later.

The one I don't agree with is as a counter argument is Zoro's condition. Zoro's near death/death state is a plot point that will be addressed before this arc is through. Does it have to build to ZKK? No, but that's not a terrible suggestion for what it's leading up to. After all, death and the afterlife are recurring concepts in this arc, and Zoro's the big one grappling with it at this moment. Kaido is the one where death is centered around the most. Several attacks of his reference the underworld, or how he cannot be beaten by it, while Zoro's new epithet is all about ruling this idea of death.

Because it's an interesting choreography, which has a more symbolic value

Zoro is not the strong samurai that Kaido is looking for. This is zorotard fanfic
And Kaido already recognized him enough, when Zoro enlarged a bit of Oden's scar

That samurai is Luffy, the only one who has real parallels with Oden.

lmfao this can only be a joke

This can be a tool of infinite possibilities for Zoro to progress, not necessarily ZKK, which is a fanfic.

Black Blade in this arc is also fanfic. But even if Zoro does, it doesn't necessarily mean ZKK.

lol, and how does it link the ZKK?

I don't see why Oda needs to relate Zoro to Ryuma so much besides everything he's ever done.
If you want the wano population to see Zoro as the new Ryuma, then the most likely scenario is Zoro protecting wano from the WG threat, as Ryuma did in his day.
Nobody saw Ryuma slashing that dragon, so the populace won't relate the two after ZKK, so this argument is completely irrelevant, not least because Kaido doesn't resemble a random western dragon that Ryuma casually slashed.
Only a arab oil supporter could write something so stupid.

Yall Seriously Acting like Luffy failing to keep his promise to Momo and Filling the Shoes of Joyboy wouldnt be expanded upon by Oda
Zoro has alwasy told Luffy to Take shit seriously in the NW

Yall say Rubber always bounces Back but dont want Luffy to Grow by Failing.
If Zoro gotta Pick up the Slack so be it.

Because ZKK would means that Luffy's achievement would be for nothing. There are ways for ZKK to happens without interfering Luffy's overall performance but that's it.

Yall Seriously Acting like Luffy failing to keep his promise to Momo and Filling the Shoes of Joyboy wouldnt be expanded upon by Oda
Zoro has alwasy told Luffy to Take shit seriously in the NW

Yall say Rubber always bounces Back but dont want Luffy to Grow by Failing.
If Zoro gotta Pick up the Slack so be it.
Luffy is the one who failed many times before his success in the new world. Zoro had a free ride throughout the new world. So when you talk about failing, it is kinda irony. Sheesh. These zoroturds bring any farfetched reason just for the sake of it.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, I try to wear the opposing hat but I can't find any reason to justify the following

• Why Oda makes Kaido only dodge Flying Dragon Blaze, the identical move with Ryuma
  • Why Zoro Asura is so underwhelming and Kaido has never acknowledged Zoro. If it's the end of Zoro vs Kaido, why not just let Kaido acknowledge him as a strong samurai. It will be perfect ending for Zoro vs Kaido.
  • "There will never be a strong samurai as Oden again". If the fight has already ended, this Kaido's statement will become true. There is no way Oda would let Kaido to be correct about this.
  • Toki's prophecy. The dawn and 9 shadows stuff haven't happened yet and it fits Zoro's Asura perfectly.
  • Grim Reaper. Why bother drawing this if it contributes to nothing.
  • Black blade. It is likely that Zoro will turn black blade this arc. What is the best situation for him to turn black blade if the war is already ended?
  • Nidai. Why introduce Nidai. Just to introduce Tenguyama ancestor? It is likely that Tenguyama will ask Zoro to use Nidai and Zoro needs to impress him somehow
  • Why Zoro was compared to Ryuma by Kawamatsu and Hyugoro. If Zoro's role is already ended, there is no way Wano samurais will acknowledge Zoro and why hype Zoro as the potential next Ryuma at the first place?
ZKK scenario will perfectly resolve all plot discrepancies above.

The are many Anti-ZKK but I fail to find any rational argument to justify the plots above. Even if they have argument, all of them are "Zoro can't outshine Luffy, the MC", which is the absolute dump. You guys are better than this. Please enlighten me why ZKK should not happen. I really want to switch side but can't find compelling reason to do so...
:cheers:
Do you think we will see anti Kaidou weapon by Franky?

Because it's an interesting choreography, which has a more symbolic value

Zoro is not the strong samurai that Kaido is looking for. This is zorotard fanfic
And Kaido already recognized him enough, when Zoro enlarged a bit of Oden's scar

That samurai is Luffy, the only one who has real parallels with Oden.

lmfao this can only be a joke

This can be a tool of infinite possibilities for Zoro to progress, not necessarily ZKK, which is a fanfic.

Black Blade in this arc is also fanfic. But even if Zoro does, it doesn't necessarily mean ZKK.

lol, and how does it link the ZKK?

I don't see why Oda needs to relate Zoro to Ryuma so much besides everything he's ever done.
If you want the wano population to see Zoro as the new Ryuma, then the most likely scenario is Zoro protecting wano from the WG threat, as Ryuma did in his day.
Nobody saw Ryuma slashing that dragon, so the populace won't relate the two after ZKK, so this argument is completely irrelevant, not least because Kaido doesn't resemble a random western dragon that Ryuma casually slashed.
Did kaido akcnowldge luffy being the monster samurai lol

zoro is an outsider who is also a samurai.

the people of wano may not accept an outsider as their savior unless that outsider is also like a samurai
But he is from wano and it's only a matter of time for that reveal

Luffy is the one who failed many times before his success in the new world. Zoro had a free ride throughout the new world. So when you talk about failing, it is kinda irony. Sheesh. These zoroturds bring any farfetched reason just for the sake of it.

Do you think we will see anti Kaidou weapon by Franky?
Yes. Franky's currently carrying him

This Zoro does not have adcoc copium hahaha
There are many reasons why it would not happen..

- Zoro is still unconscious
- Oda changed his mind
- He already slayed a Dragon and gave Kaido a scar
- Zoro is not a Samurai
- Zoro has reached his endurance and stamina limits
- Zoro does not have AdCoC required to kill Kaido
- An unknown Legendary Wano Samurai will slay Kaido( maybe Yamato kill her father with 2 sword style)
- The Marines show up and imprison Kaido to lmpel down or Kizaru kills Kaido

This Zoro does not have adcoc copium hahaha
You still pushes that agenda huh