Powers & Abilities Pluton

With all the hype that Ancient Weapons got from recent chapters and from Kaido and Big Mom nevermind all the previous hype they got

I wonder, how will Oda make Pluton seem even nearly as deadly as say Poseidon , a power that could sink all the islands in the world and make the entire one piece sea a no sailing zone.

Pluton as far as we know is a ship, a ship that can be built again, so I wonder, what makes it so special that everyone is so obsessed over it for centuries , can it be sinked ? How much damage can it inflict? Can it destroy the Red Line?

The fact that it could destroy an island still isn't enough because Poseidon can sink several islands at the same time depending on how far The Mermaid's command can reach.

I hope Oda doesn't disappoint us because the Ancient Weapons are hyped as having powers beyond even the Yonkos and Admirals, If Pluton is only a regular ship that can be sinked then all the hype goes for nothing

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Pluton eill modt likely be a Island Buster at least:madmonk:

it's probably a metaphore.
ie, it's probably a whole planet, and Pluton is a "ship" because it's a very planet in this whole Space.