Status
Not open for further replies.
leader I think it would be someone who is trying to be active like for example maybe it could be Dr. Prof or Underworld.[/QUOTE]

Yall cringe for trying to mess with Blue even tho I said I can town confirm him.
Worst is bad why you listen to him?
why did you clear inactive over some like ekko who was very active?

There is no reason for cult to have a night lynch.
Are you scum?
:sus:
protected myself n1, hence the broki bait

protected you n2

two shot protects
:sus:

i will not disappoint pinky promise!

i disagree with me and prof being in that order. but rest is okay

add tpein and mango there

maybe doddsy ratchet too

even blue broki sus

too many sus ningens
mentions to add t-pin

When ekko tries lynching me for no reason he flips scum.
Just super saiyan ...
again why did you not clear him? :sanmoji:

This ekko is weaksauce.
Too bad you never experienced the true town leader ekko...
Sad!

Flower better nowadays
shade at ekko.

I’m crashing for real now lol.
good night.

been out of it most day,ugh:peperain: flowa death depressed me...

Jokes aside i think they redirected it on him :/

I won't be using it anymore i guess
hmmm
So my abilities got burned.....
Dr. Prof survived a superkill last night if that means anything.
that is sus :few:
oh......

Vote Lynch Prof

why should someone have a suicidal ability and tank superkills at the same time ?
:pepecafe:

I redirected Charlie to JoJo.
i've been blocked

none of my abilities were activated, lost 2/3 of them
oh maybe jojo has passive, stops actions? :wonderland: they said they could protect themselves. unless action where copied.

tried to put Spikes on Naomi, ANE and Worst, confuse Prof and redirect Blue back at themself (lost last 2)
If Town shot me then they need to claim it.

Otherwise I was either shot by an indie or mafia. I’d assume Mafia bc I don’t think a hostile indie would shoot the person everyone is tinfoiling as a hostile indie.
since hyper beam killed town, possible indie/scum. maybe win condition...

If town doesn’t claim the kill on me then I was obviously targetted by scum.

You’re not even analyzing the situation you’re just parking your vote.

Vote Lynch Ratchet

There’s no way you as town aren’t stopping to ask yourself who tried to kill me.

i need to read back on prof post. :pepecafe:

How did u get rolecrushed when everyone got redirected via lightning rod on N2?
shading juliet
Pushing your teammate to top wagon and shooting them would be exactly game throwing.

Mono said that his was supposed to go off at days end. So the super kill on me can’t be his.

That was before the merge and could easily have been done for town cred. That just means Ratchet is probably not originally mafia. It says nothing about him being cult.

You’re arguing that amping a kill on another team doesn’t make sense but killing your own teammate does lol.
reading broki role hours ago, i think she had action that delays other.

That could have been mine. I shot a Hyper Beam to Doddsy that should have killed him after this phase. But he got killed before that. So maybe that failed kill was the one I shot. That is of course assuming u r talking about the Failed Hyper beam.
didn't you mention in thread the other day you had the shot? redirected? :mihugh:

Can someone explain to me what naomi is doing/saying?
Why they think I am a cop?
didn't you kept saying indie or going blue-confirmed town, flowa confirmed etc.
:seriously:

Why you attacking blue for?
He is town.

:laughmoji:
:pepecafe:

Why you attacking blue for?
He is town.

:laughmoji:
:pepeke:

Why do you keep lying?
Some potential cult target.
One of the town looking ones...

Charlie, juliet,nana and yuru.

Last game they culted baki who everyone just didnt notice much and he made it to the end.
rej was also trying to shade juliet.:pepecafe:

Blue is good too.
So yall can stop harassing him.
Can you elaborate on that. You said Blue is good because of something he said and what did he say?
Do you have more day kills?
Also wanted me to kill people who flipped scum already....
kinda hypocrite to hint to shoot juliet while asking for day shoot. :tchpepe:
Yall cringe for trying to mess with Blue even tho I said I can town confirm him.
Worst is bad why you listen to him?

ahuh great..

so worst is bad your implying t-pin?

t-pin,blue (update)

ratchet killing scum/cult unless he taking credit? if someone else, should claim that. didn't ratchet say he post in red if it was true?

Upload was activated
Discharge was used to kill Trainer Underworld Broker

well he buffed worst and killed cult/scum, unless t-pin onto something. :pepeke: but even he not sure he can clear blue/flowa as he stated later.

:endthis:

ok for series now

Mono
Juliet
charlie

Worst
Sellacoin version 2, mafia could be bussing him for town cred, like broki
Nami
prof

jojo-

T-pin
Blue
Ratchet??-where is your red text, you posted in white text while claiming to kill broki. :pepecafe: i recall reading you taking credit for things you did not do, and saying something about red text being the truth. imo sounds like something made up, as don't see any restrictive passive like that.

Any targets you want me to check for converts?
I have a feeling UB used Sand attack on me again, which made my check last DP fail, most likely. So I have to use something else first.
t-pin, ratchet(claimed he killed broki, but he been taking credit for thing he did not do. made troll role play he need to post in red, if true. he posted in white, blue, is sus since t-pin/ratchet seem protective of him even though he been sitting in the back hardly posting)

Any targets you want me to check for converts?
I have a feeling UB used Sand attack on me again, which made my check last DP fail, most likely. So I have to use something else first.
Does the check also work on cult leader or does it only work on recruited town. Jojo and Charlie are being suspected as cult leader candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.