Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 3h if my math is right on the 39h day
Okay, I’m going to be busy but I’m going to be here lol. I open the floor to anyone who can step in to present a case to me why Odd is not a good lynch lol.

UB, you liked my first post on him but also said he’s fine. What are you thoughts?

Besides all the points I keep bringing up, he has more interactions to go on than yeeting Dnine or CFDing Sallu.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Who would you choose of the 2?
Dnine

Sallu is more background commentative right now
Dnine has more meat to it with the coincidental pop-ins after being mentioned + some awkwardness + the whole thing about voting you but never elaborating.

Though there's the whole thing that this is his first game and stuff so that should be taken into consideration as well.

Okay, I’m going to be busy but I’m going to be here lol. I open the floor to anyone who can step in to present a case to me why Odd is not a good lynch lol.

UB, you liked my first post on him but also said he’s fine. What are you thoughts?

Besides all the points I keep bringing up, he has more interactions to go on than yeeting Dnine or CFDing Sallu.
He hinted at an ability that I consider to be townie so I'd rather keep him alive, and CFD Sallu instead

Day 2
Vote Count #1
Up to post #1,372

Flowa - 4
Dnineboby - 4
Oddoddfruit - 3
MangoSenpai - 1

MonochromeYoru: MangoSenpai
Underworld Broker: Juliet -> Dnineboby
Oddoddfruit: T-Pein - > Flowa
Ekkologix: Xlaw - > Flowa
Flowa: Oddoddfruit -> Ekkologix -> Dnineboby
Dr_Professor83: Oddoddfruit
Doddsy: Oddoddfruit
Nana: Flowa
AverageNamiEnjoyer: Dnineboby
Dnineboby: Flowa
T-Pein: Dnineboby

First. Also, what is petting. Do we get some bonus or something?
yay I wanna pet the animals
Sign me up hosty
:finally:
I'm joining the Zoo!
Oh we back

Zoo me up
In for the petting :catblush:

Last edited:
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Pokemon master and Odd were two people who were looking for scums and interacting more than others. Can't see them being Scums.

Status
Not open for further replies.