Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose there are a few players here that don't know me, I'm really good at this game and I'm a chaos player

I never say what I'm truly thinking and if I'm ever bragging about some shit it's probably true
I played with you a few times. I remember you being pretty straightforward in those games lol (Alabasta & Weebs).
at the end of this interaction where r u with flowa/odd?

read my interaction with flowa and try to town case her to me from that. im having hard time seeing it
I can see Flower as scum. I agree on the points you’ve made (although I don’t think she’s incapable of doing those things as town.) She also town read me really quickly and I’ve noticed scum town reading me earlier than most townies in recent games. I won’t even say she gets many points for Odd being against her bc I don’t think the two have gone against each other in a way that makes them mutually exclusive as scum.

I’ve noticed Flower keeps saying “Ekko or Odd” and is willing to go elsewhere (other than Odd) pretty easily, and Odd keeps calling Flower scum and that we should lynch her but he’s not actually generating a wagon on her with much urgency. Like he wants to say she should be lynched more than he actually wants to lynch her.

Flower is in the slight scum - null range. The things Odd are doing are more concretely scummy to me.

ur track record doesnt matter prof. its a new game. stop dwelling on the past. i'll take it as an attempt to blend in and avoid responsibility
This pings me from you. A.) that specific example was D0. B.) you’ve seen me play enough to know I will always self deprecate. You saw and made laughy faces all game in favorites as I did it.

You even included it in my Dr Paranoid role for your Boys v Girls game so you’re very aware it’s something I always do so it comes off as an ingenuine thing to try and paint as “possibly scummy” if I keep doing it. I don’t scum read you yet but I’m not going to let it slide lol.

every1 else have a town read on him tho, except flowa
even if hes scum i want him to stay for now. guy is driving mad activity day 1. thats what we need
What are your actual thoughts on the things I’ve said about Odd? Bc you didn’t actually address or comment on any of it.

Do you disagree with the things I said he’s doing? Or do you think those things are townie?

hes saying hes got other target to focus on rn, hes not shrugging u off and running away
prof what r u doing rly lol
Telling me “fart noises” when I ask him to elaborate on something I don’t think he can back up is shrugging me off/running away.

I don’t think there are answers to some of the things I asked him and that he won’t answer bc he can’t

The subtle threat of night lynching me was what clinched it for me
This is the kind of thing I’m scum reading you for. You keep saying things that didn’t appear to happen lol. I have read those posts, it did not look like that’s what was happening but you’ve run full speed with it. Which makes it look like you are making up/adding on reasons to scum read someone which town doesn’t need to do.

There are things about Flower, like her Ekko interaction, that make sense to scum read her on. But you didn’t use those things to arrive at a conclusion. Your read comes off as “I’m going to scum read X, now let me figure out a reason to scum read X” instead of naturally coming to your conclusions.

There are things about your play that come off as more townie, like the carefree way you’re “towncoring” people which is something I don’t remember seeing scum do much + some of your posts come off as genuine, but the way you arrive at reads/reasons you give for them/lack of ability to elaborate or establish are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.