23- @T-Pein™ Killed Day 6
24- @Yo Tan Wa Replaced by Naomi Killed Day 6

Subs:

1- @Rej
3- @Lord Melkor
4- @Ratchet
5- @Seven7

- Game style -

-Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.

-Closed Setup - No information about the setup will be available before the end of the game.

-Closed Communication - After reception of their role PM, players will not be allowed to discuss it outside of the game thread or during Night phases, except as specifically dictated in individual Role PMs.

-Open Claiming - Since this is a flavourless game there are no restrictions on claiming actions.

-Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will last 24 hours. The following days will last depending on my availability to process actions and answer you guys.

-Plurality Lynch - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. In the event of a tie, one of the tied players will get lynched at random. No-lynch is an option. In the latter stages of the game, a hammer option will be available to the players if accepted.

-Quasi-Dusk - In this game, each Day phase will officially end as soon as the 48/24 hours deadline is reached. A Dusk phase will not be officially recognized, and players may continue discussing in the game thread until the next Night phase begins, however day actions and voting sent after the Day phase has ended but before the next Night phase has begun will be ignored. This also applies for the transition from night to day, as I will need to write a start of day write up. This game might have some bastard elements, you have been warned.

Phase Length - The game is divided into cycles. Each cycle consist of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours, with the exception of the first day phase that will last 48 hours.

- Rules -

-Do not, under any circumstances, reveal any information to any player regarding this game if you are no longer alive.

-Do not quote Private Messages from us; paraphrase. And no, replacing second-person pronouns with first-person pronouns does not count as paraphrasing.

-Do not edit your posts; double post if necessary. Failure to comply will results in severe punishment. If a player is abusing this rule, they will be mod-killed. Take this as your only warning.

-Vote towards a lynch by typing Vote lynch <name>, where <name> is the name of the player you are voting for. You do not need to type Unvote, or [Change] alongside a newer vote. We will always accept votes even with a wrong format, however it is not our responsibility if we miss them by mistake. Failure to vote results in nothing but shame.

-You must post at least 10 times per day phase. Failure to comply will result in a warning and a mod-block at the first offence. A second failure will result in a forced substitution or mod-kill. If you think you might not be able to meet the requirement at any given phase, let us know in advance and you will not be affected by the repercussions. Note that posts made for the sole purpose of meeting this requirement will not be considered.

-If you believe that we have made a mistake, please address the issue with us via Private message. This goes for questions to the hosts as well, anything addressing the hosts should be sent through role PMs. Save any other comments for after the game.

Additionally please refer to the general mafia rules here

Game Manual:

Everyone will start the game with an empty role. From then on every 3 hours I will post multiple paths for players to follow, each path will have unique Pokemon listed in it. Players cannot have the same Pokemon so once one is taken it cannot be chosen by another player so stay on your toes and plan ahead ( I will post a full list of paths below), each path will branch into a new unique path based on your preview one and they not shared by other paths. The process of selecting your team will last 24 hours or Day 1 if you prefer. After that is done I will begin working on your roles and alignments based on the teams you choose.

Once you have chosen a Pokemon please copy and paste their image in your Pm.

Trading :

During the course of Day 1 Players may choose to trade their Pokémon with each other to get their desired team, however Once the day is over this feature will not be available anymore.

Champion and Elite 4 system:

During day 1 you will also have the option to elect 5 players for the position of Champion and Elite 4 members respectively, these players will be able to talk during the night and gain minimal bonuses to their roles. Every two days players have the ability to vote on new members if they wish to.

Paths:

You will choose a starting main path and 1 Pokemon from it at the start of the game, afterwards you can only go down the sub paths related to the main path.

Main paths : 1,2,3

Sub paths:

For Path 1: 5,10,

For Path 2: 7,12

For Path 3: 8,13

Path 4: special path at the end of all 3 paths.

Please refer to the posts below for a list of Pokémon for each path. Apologies in advance but I had to divide the list in multiple posts because it went over the character restriction.

Last edited:
Catchup mechanic:

If you are to busy and are afraid you might miss on the good stuff, fear not! Players who arent there to pick every 4 hours will instead be able to pick during the time they came back + a bonus pick for every 4 hours they missed

Non- Pickers/Afks

For players who somehow do not fully pick their role or just plain dont show up during day 1 they will have their role filled by me through RNG.

Day 1 has begun
You have 24 hours to discuss
As well as choose your Champion and Elite 4 members

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I need to start strategize.

@Peroroncino let's choose different paths and then we trade for pokemons we want in different paths

:pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.