Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

So why, when asked what your issue with JoJo was, did you say:

Because this latest response implies that this behaviour is fine if you think someone is town. Which implies there must be some other reason for you to have a scum read on JoJo.
Because I think Jojo isn't town but he is doubting two people I feel are towns

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because I think Jojo isn't town but he is doubting two people I feel are towns
Right, but the reason you have to support why you think JoJo isn't town is behaviour that you otherwise excuse for other players. So where is the actual.reasoning, is my question? Because if you think pushing town reads of.yours is intrinsically scummy, it would naturally follow that you suspect everyone who does this, not just JoJo.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Ok let me explain
These are people I think are towns-

Odd
Ekko
Blue
Worst
Flowa
Yon
Mango
Pero
Meeyori

Other people aren't town , so doubting above members put you on a category of scums.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Right, but the reason you have to support why you think JoJo isn't town is behaviour that you otherwise excuse for other players. So where is the actual.reasoning, is my question? Because if you think pushing town reads of.yours is intrinsically scummy, it would naturally follow that you suspect everyone who does this, not just JoJo.
There is no justification of saying ekko and yon are scums. When ekko is the Mafia Target and Yon is the one who revealed.
Calling pero scum was also not justified.
People he put in town are most of them people I think aren't town

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
There is no justification of saying ekko and yon are scums. When ekko is the Mafia Target and Yon is the one who revealed.
Calling pero scum was also not justified.
People he put in town are most of them people I think aren't town
Out of that above list, Odd has suspected Ekko and Flowa. Ekko and Flowa have suspected Odd and Pero etc. Do you see my.contention here? The reasoning you are giving to explain your suspicion on JoJo equally applies to your town reads, which, logically, should suggest to you that the reasoning itself is not going to help you find the alignments of players.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Out of that above list, Odd has suspected Ekko and Flowa. Ekko and Flowa have suspected Odd and Pero etc. Do you see my.contention here? The reasoning you are giving to explain your suspicion on JoJo equally applies to your town reads, which, logically, should suggest to you that the reasoning itself is not going to help you find the alignments of players.
But I have put certain people in town
Because we don't have any other base to look for scums.

So it's obvious I will doubt the one's who aren't in the town
What Odd , Ekko and Flowa are doing have nothing do with my town reads.

I am not looking for scums , we virtually doesn't have many clues.
Jojo created the list of town and Scums which was mostly opposite of my list. So he is my prime suspect now.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Why do you think Ekko is town?

Apart from the writeup where there was allegedly an assassination attempt on him
Oh apart for that.
He and Odd are only two people who are actively looking for scums , I haven't see others do much. Why doubt the one who are running this game.
Both of them also ended up being a target.

What? The mafia tried to kill Ekko? This wu is fake because I have a passive that gives me info on players that were targeted by kills. I got 3 names of players that were targeted by kills which were Worst, odd, and Dnine

Vote Lynch Ekkologix
I'm way behind but we had 3 failed kills. Dnine was killed by Flower. Where's 3rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.