Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
charlie said that 3 people got targetted by a kill and ekko doesn't seem to be on that list
It was Juliet and she corrected what she had said earlier
I read my passive wrong and it says I will only learn 3 players that were targeted by kills.
There were 4 kills last night. I misunderstood my passive and I will only learn 3 players that were targeted by a kill. Ekko was probably the 4th player targeted by a kill I did not learn.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Could be a frame on Ekko too. If we're being charitable.
nah i cant be redirected unless it bypass everything

its either someone legit transformed into me and visited u

or someone bus drove u with meeyuri

or someone bus drove u with sallu and u are rb immune

the problem is i dont see u displaying any suspicion towards sallu/meeyuri. why is that? afraid their flips will expose u?

the same for @Sallucion @Meeyori

i targeted u guys and one of it probs went to ratchet. do u both rly have no idea about how that happened? so do u not think ratchet could of bus drove himself with u?

if mutually all parties dont know what happened then a 3rd party did the bus drive

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
nah i cant be redirected unless it bypass everything

its either someone legit transformed into me and visited u

or someone bus drove u with meeyuri

or someone bus drove u with sallu and u are rb immune

the problem is i dont see u displaying any suspicion towards sallu/meeyuri. why is that? afraid their flips will expose u?

the same for @Sallucion @Meeyori

i targeted u guys and one of it probs went to ratchet. do u both rly have no idea about how that happened? so do u not think ratchet could of bus drove himself with u?

if mutually all parties dont know what happened then a 3rd party did the bus drive
What did you do when you targeted me? sorry if you said it earlier

I really didn’t get any notifs last NP

What I said was that there were 3 failed kills outside of faction kill and Flower's kill. Juliet gave us 3 names. One of them being Flower's kill. So this didn't add up unless multiple people tried to kill same people. But then I saw Julliet explaining she saw 3 people, not all people

Worst

Custom title
What I said was that there were 3 failed kills outside of faction kill and Flower's kill. Juliet gave us 3 names. One of them being Flower's kill. So this didn't add up unless multiple people tried to kill same people. But then I saw Julliet explaining she saw 3 people, not all people
yea that was the one i thought it was u u gave this info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.