Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
but tpein also wants to yeet me

how come r u in perfect sync with sm1 u scum read
I am surprised Pein wants to yeet ya. I am sick of ya guys theatre. So you would be ready to yeet Pein with me next DP? Or are ya sucking each others foot again this game? Lmao

Worst

Custom title
I am surprised Pein wants to yeet ya. I am sick of ya guys theatre. So you would be ready to yeet Pein with me next DP? Or are ya sucking each others foot again this game? Lmao
I mean i have to say rej this was getting interesting but this .... this is a nice touch and great acting school..... if i wasn't Town Leader Worst i wouldn't have noticed......

I am sick of ya guys theatre.
u barely active and now it seems like u had the fight of the century against Ekko / Pein ? like i don't recall u actually getting mad at them so much that u are sick of their theatre

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
On a scale of Mango -> Weeb Mango. How scum are you?
Ekko has the yo tan write up reveal to back him up. Also you are on the scum list of many now. You should probably explain it or something.
I don't really mind if I'm being scum read, it's not really like I've done anything to deserve otherwise.

I have nothing to prove to anyone.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I mean i have to say rej this was getting interesting but this .... this is a nice touch and great acting school..... if i wasn't Town Leader Worst i wouldn't have noticed......

u barely active and now it seems like u had the fight of the century against Ekko / Pein ? like i don't recall u actually getting mad at them so much that u are sick of their theatre
The fight of the century never ended and it did not start this game...kekw. little young fool who doesn't know history.

Status
Not open for further replies.