Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ekko dies tonight and next day we lynch Pein or whatever.
And then I will be reborn like a butterfly and I will finally be able to make reads and lead town to valhalla.
:gigachad:
lynch me why?
you are the one who literally removed votes OFF from the pero wagon.
trying to save your scummate.
if he flips scum and he will since he is open scumming now we lynching you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You should have said "in my interpretation".
no no i want to twist her posts for my "narrative" that shes unable to explain

this btw another useless comment from u this game. at certain point u will have to be flipped as well

Ekko is clearly delirating and should be nuked asap before he brings us to ruination, he's lucky i have to kill the scums first
yo worst im not delrating whatever that means. im solving the other players instead of being stuck in the same 3 players. the immediate PoE remains same for the most part

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Town Leader Worst btw worst i pushed odd but ratchet is the one who started the wagon and vote silenced players in pero's wagon and claimed having 2 vote power

guy had more impact on odd lynch than i did. u r starting to become unreasonable

if going for odd lynch is ur basis for scum reading me, the same logic shud apply to ratchet. if u have other reason for scum reading me feel free to present them

u r going against 2 results: 1. i am revealed to be the mafia faction kill target and 2. blue has a 95% town result on me.

u shud reassess imo

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
no no i want to twist her posts for my "narrative" that shes unable to explain

this btw another useless comment from u this game. at certain point u will have to be flipped as well

yo worst im not delrating whatever that means. im solving the other players instead of being stuck in the same 3 players. the immediate PoE remains same for the most part
My post right after that one wasn't useless, though. Which you, for some reason, ignored.

Worst

Custom title
@Town Leader Worst btw worst i pushed odd but ratchet is the one who started the wagon and vote silenced players in pero's wagon and claimed having 2 vote power

guy had more impact on odd lynch than i did. u r starting to become unreasonable

if going for odd lynch is ur basis for scum reading me, the same logic shud apply to ratchet. if u have other reason for scum reading me feel free to present them
I'm not scum reading you...... i'm executing u as an example :sadgrin: ( just kidding man )

but still influencing the Pero wagon in any way was a terrible move, well at least from how i was reading the game at the time....Odd was sure being annoying but i don't think e was more scummy than Pero which was legit not fiving a F and basically open wolfing at that point....

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko I'm p much just tired of u never actually reading my posts what feels like every gd game, I even got vote silenced by them and ur still coming to the conclusion I'm busing pero.
okay but whats my narrative broki
all of the stuff u r saying doesnt matter to me

i don't see u being vote silenced. thats ur own words. and ratchet is the claimer of the ability and i dont trust em either. no reason for me to be trusting u cuz of it

the conclusion isnt definitive. there is a possibility u r busing pero. if there is a scum on his wagon big chance its u.

this 'i am tired of your whatever" doesnt matter either. its not like u r being pushed immedietly. i am merely questioning u and the reaction is already dismissive / defensive

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not scum reading you...... i'm executing u as an example :sadgrin: ( just kidding man )

but still influencing the Pero wagon in any way was a terrible move, well at least from how i was reading the game at the time....Odd was sure being annoying but i don't think e was more scummy than Pero which was legit not fiving a F and basically open wolfing at that point....
bruv i was a main pusher on peros wagon. got misguided later but like u have seen townies make mistakes b4 why r u acting like its new

id rather have a townie make mistakes than a townie not even playing the game

Status
Not open for further replies.