Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What sort of scum hunting is this? If I were, did you envision me saying "yes"? You may as well just be fluff posting. Regardless of the truth, my answer to this will always be "No, I'm Town".
better than ur non existent scum hunting

r u scared mafia shoots u or wut

How does claiming I have a suicidal ability stall for time? It gives me less time/no where to go if I’m scum. If I’m scum I’ve effectively cornered myself when I wasn’t in serious danger.

I mentioned it bc I didn’t want to be jailed before getting use out of my abilities and didn’t want Worst to waste a kill if he targeted me with his delay.
Stalling for time even if it's just 1 or 2 more days is already enough for scum really, wouldnt be the first time I've seen it. And not wanting to be targeted would be kinda their goal as well, especially since Worst has been mentioning a few times he wants to kill u anyways

Rej

Year of the black beard!
What was the reasoning you saw in the thread about Ekko being treated as townish?
What defense from odd was underwhelming? He never really defended himself and instead he was calling players out for being scum when he got wagoned.
Why does it matter? You weren't reading Ekko town? kekw
I mean generally how odd served us defensive material was underwhelming, hard to understand his perspective sometimes

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Amazing how all anime with girlfriend in it are trash.

Except Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo.

That one is pretty good.

Why does it matter? You weren't reading Ekko town? kekw
I mean generally how odd served us defensive material was underwhelming, hard to understand his perspective sometimes
It does matter because I wanted to know what was your progression on Ekko when you voted him, to then saying the thread have him as townish. What were the posts that made you see the thread have him as townish from last day? Some players were scum reading Ekko and left him alone after it was revealed he was attacked by mafia.

Stalling for time even if it's just 1 or 2 more days is already enough for scum really, wouldnt be the first time I've seen it. And not wanting to be targeted would be kinda their goal as well, especially since Worst has been mentioning a few times he wants to kill u anyways
I wasn’t on the immediate chopping block for anything besides jailing. Worst wanted to shoot Rej last night.

It doesn’t make sense for scum to put a cap on their lifespan for one night of actions when they don’t need to. Not to mention by hinting at my actions I would have probably been asked about them today had we not had the lighting rod shenanigans.

If I haven't answered already, I probably will not be answering at all.
Then you’re just dodging it.

If you disagree then from your POV stopping a bad case shouldn’t be something you’re so apathetic about. And if you do agree then your stance shouldn’t just be “Don’t care bc it’s similar to Ekko”.

It looks like you just don’t want to put your thoughts down on the matter.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Kurozumi Dr_Professor83 In your own opinion, why has your gameplay changed?
Partially bc I was busier last phase/burnt out irl and had less motivation to stay in the thread as much.

And the state of the game changed. My #1 scum read died and flipped town and I had stuff to try and hunt scum with that I didn’t D1 & D2. I don’t know why people expect me to immediately jump on someone else like a mad dog in that situation.

I wasn’t on the immediate chopping block for anything besides jailing. Worst wanted to shoot Rej last night.

It doesn’t make sense for scum to put a cap on their lifespan for one night of actions when they don’t need to. Not to mention by hinting at my actions I would have probably been asked about them today had we not had the lighting rod shenanigans.
I think I saw ur name being mentioned as one of the options ekko and Worst couldnt really decide on what to do with, but it did also look like worst wanted to shoot ekko, and u for being cult suspect

Are u saying ur gonna use all ur abilities tonight? Okey, let's see how that goes I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.