Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles mainly.

Possibly Yoru after him.

You and Charles make the most sense as potential cult leader
why him and me

You, Charlie, and Blue are the players I have been seeing in the poe.

My poe was you, Ratchet, Underworld, and Blue. Underworld is dead and flipped cultafia, Ratchet said he shot Underworld.
ratchet is town af since the beginning, i’ve said this.

anyways ask questions always if you want. i can answer them

[vote lynch charles]

i hate not being able to play due to circumstantial stuff, but i also can’t lie down and die when i’m town because i know my fellow townies won’t like that

so yeah ask away. i’ll answer anything

Since you're being poed do you have anything that can clear you?
i said earlier in the thread that if you have mechanical info on someone, you should reveal it in the form of the read

that’s why i just randomly pushed pero with something that didn’t seem to make sense. this is why i had great assuredness that odd was town and why i asked if there was a case against him bc i wanted to see who was against what i believed

basically i’m claiming i double invested odd and pero. hence my assuredness on their alignment.

however this doesn’t really clear me as cult though. nor does dead flips really matter since anyone can claim them

i’m not that active but i do have my thoughts and opinions that i’ve posted

so yeah do with that what u will

for the record, i’m not really taking credit on the pero lynch but i did get the ball rolling on it

however that still means i could be cult but i don’t really have anything that disproves me being cult

i said earlier in the thread that if you have mechanical info on someone, you should reveal it in the form of the read

that’s why i just randomly pushed pero with something that didn’t seem to make sense. this is why i had great assuredness that odd was town and why i asked if there was a case against him bc i wanted to see who was against what i believed

basically i’m claiming i double invested odd and pero. hence my assuredness on their alignment.

however this doesn’t really clear me as cult though. nor does dead flips really matter since anyone can claim them

I've never seen a double invest in one night before. Did you invest anyone last night?

protected myself n1, hence the broki bait

protected you n2

two shot protects
On day 1 you put odd on your town read and why did you invest your town read on night 1?

You said you protected yourself on night 1 hence the broki bait and what do you mean by that? Why did you protect yourself on n1 when you were less likely going to get killed by mafia?

Why were you asking who to vote between Pero and Odd at the end if you had results on them lol?

On day 1 you put odd on your town read and why did you invest your town read on night 1?

You said you protected yourself on night 1 hence the broki bait and what do you mean by that? Why did you protect yourself on n1 when you were less likely going to get killed by mafia?
fuji asked me near EON if i was gonna use abilities. This is when i was quite sick and i wanted to use info to try and say something in the thread and played. Oddjutsu is the name that pointed out to me the most.

By broki bait, I mean I’ve called her out on being scum every time she was. Not even an exaggeration. This game I just decided to do it again and if I was right (especially on my odd and prof read) then I’m a pretty decent kill target. I protect myself, their kill fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.