Status
Not open for further replies.
t-pin, ratchet(claimed he killed broki, but he been taking credit for thing he did not do. made troll role play he need to post in red, if true. he posted in white, blue, is sus since t-pin/ratchet seem protective of him even though he been sitting in the back hardly posting)

Does the check also work on cult leader or does it only work on recruited town. Jojo and Charlie are being suspected as cult leader candidate.
I asked Fuji this question before, and it also works on Cult leader.
That are a lot of names and I can only check 1 person. I will most likely send a RC before checking. I bet it will fail if not.

Reason why t-pin vouches Blue is because Blue said to t-pin in the zoo npc night chat to kill the players who already flipped mafia. He's clear for not being mafia but that doesn't clear him for not being cult leader.
he also kept implying blue is town, yet denies invest abilities. so if he saying blue town-prob cult-ugh. since cult can only convert town.

he also kept implying blue is town, yet denies invest abilities. so if he saying blue town-prob cult-ugh. since cult can only convert town.
t-pin doesn't have invest abilities. He gets info from players who enter the zoo npc and learns what did they pick between heal, kill a target, or buff abilities.

Prof / Blue / Sallucion / T-Pein

(In that order )
Are you game throwing?
I am literally neutral indie.

:sus:

There is no reason for cult to have a night lynch.
Are you scum?

Vote Lynch Juliet.
wait hold up...

Sunny Day was triggered!

You have been granted a night lynch!

[/SPOILER]​
scum mafia perro got voted out..

The Double Date of Death:

Trainer @Peroroncino and @Xlaw were happily taking a stroll through the night, admiring the starry blue sky and the vibrant night life. They walked and walked and met many friends along the way, some of them threw lightning bolts at them and others projectiles! Neverthless they wouldn't stop being bothered and their joy turned to misery, misery into death.

Beating up a dead lynchee:

@Peroroncino tried to escape his fate but fate wasnt so kind, his lynch was succesfull and his corpse battered and dirty on the ground. One would think this was a satisfying end to such a heinous criminal? Nay, he was shot multiple times, rolecrushed, roleblocked, and turned to paste alongside Xlaw who shared the same fate.

Trainer Peroroncino / @Peroroncino has been lynched/Killed and destroyed!

Time to get this out of the way.

Sunny day was my ability

anyone keeping track of who voted out on sunny day? night triggers..
i forgot i put blue on mute...my bad.

:peperain:

i am still waiting on death update/on front page etc.

more on cult.

juliet-immune to cult-rej,broki,t-pin shade her-high likely t-pin defensive of cult not having voting power is sus.
charlie-poe could be paranoid town, or he got culted, why he suggested the shoot on nami since can't cult her, broki seemed to soft defensive him, or could be trying to make him target for sus later/

but still sus, he seems fine for now.

Upload was activated
Discharge was used to kill Trainer Underworld Broker

delayed attack...if it was flowa kill!?

broki ability.

I Rolecrushed UB last DP, and it should last a full cycle. So not sure if she could have delayed.
wait good point, unless it takes effect next day phase. from what am reading. flowa mention she was rolecrush/needed heal previous phase.

did you read my previous post on him?

he could be town, but i recall he mention he type in red for the truth, unless he trolling. he was also claiming abilities not his own, him taking credit for broki kill, not in red text.. while the ability the ability that killed broki, is one of flowa ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.