Odd - flipped cult immune
Ekko - flipped semi cult immune
Masons - start game cult immune
- Naomi
- Nami
Ratchet - claims cult immune
Sallu - claims he can make people cult immune
Juliet - claims cult immune

Is that too much cult immunity for a 24 player game?

If I get lynched then lynch Charles tomorrow

After that if the game doesn’t end then I’m not sure who should go next. Everyone else has good reason to lean town.

ANE’s psychic claim doesn’t make sense bc I couldn’t find where Juliet claimed cult immunity for Naomi to know by herself either. But Fuji also confirmed that masons can’t be culted if both are still alive, and there have been no more conversion in the WU after N1. I don’t think Fuji would go the bastard Mason route but Naomi had to learn that info from *somewhere*. This is probably best saved for F3 level tinfoil to worry about lol.

Sallu said he commuted Naomi and Juliet says a kill failed on her. Unless someone else protected Naomi or can account for the failed Naomi kill, then Sallu is *probably* only able to be scum with Juliet. I doubt we have two scum left lol.

Removing those two, then the lynch should probably be between Juliet and Ratchet

It’s pretty much impossible for Ratchet to be anything but an indie. His play has been off but that’s possibly because of his tooth. If we keep getting no faction kill and we’re looking for an indie then could circle back to Ratchet. If there’s another faction kill then Ratchet can probably be put into the “closest as someone gets to confirmed pile”.

I would probably suggest going for Juliet on POE/to erase any possibility of a Sallu/Juliet both remaining scum situation. If that situation were a thing then we probably lose tonight unless a kill is stopped bc it’s 6 people rn. 5 after lynch, and a kill would make it 2-2. Lynching Charles tomorrow loses the game in that situation but that’s not something I think is likely. It would be more likely that just Juliet could be scum between Juliet/Sallu in that situation on numbers/set up spec.

If there are no more faction kills and we get to a final 3 of Ratchet/Sallu/Nami then I’d probably vote Ratchet. But I’m glad I won’t be there for that if the game actually comes down to that lol
-
So probably Charles -> Juliet -> Ratchet (unless Juliet were to flip scum and game doesn’t end and the game hasn’t already been ended, if that happens then Charles -> Juliet -> Sallu)

If Nami is some type of trick/bastard mason then it probably is what it is at that point.
Why do you have me and Sallu as a team because that makes no sense. N5 Naomi was targeted with and Sallu said he commuted himself with Naomi and from my pov that cleared up the failed kill. Ratchet said he protected Naomi on n5 and I just checked to see if his protect ability showed up on the n5 wu and it did not show up.

Wait I misread Charles saying “if I’m scum why didn’t it kill me”

I don’t think you are rolecrushed @Kurozumi Charlie , that’s the entire point of the problem lol. Bc you should be
Your rolecrush showed up in the wu so someone had to have gotten rolecrushed. If it was Charlie then I could see him not claiming it. Odd that there was no kill last night. I wonder if scum was worried if they will get redirected and abstained on purpose to avoid getting caught. You and Charlie are the players who come up because you both were getting suspected last day.

I assume not. Trying to figure out how Sallu says he got an action fail on Juliet
Charlie said he used Spikes on me today.

So is the same person who poisoned me also healed me?
No, Pero was the one who poisoned you and he flipped poisoner.

@Juliet how does synthesis work exactly?
It heals a player from poison and I'm assuming also from rolecrush and damaged abilities. ANE was the only player I have healed.

wait

unvote

why was juliet asking for heal if she has healing ability
I was rolecrushed and I wasn't able to heal myself for a cycle and I had to wait till next cycle to heal myself. I was worried I was going to get roleblocked or rolecrushed again by scum the next day during my absence which would result in my death through poison.

If we are dealing with 1 mafia left who did not submit a kill then it would be in Charlie or Prof for being worried they would get redirected by Ratchet which would have exposed the killer making the killer abstain on purpose. For me to be mafia I have no reason to abstain because I was not being put in the poe.

If the last scum is a hostile indie then it could be anyone except for me, ANE, and probably Sallu because of his commute ability.

Why do you have me and Sallu as a team because that makes no sense. N5 Naomi was targeted with and Sallu said he commuted himself with Naomi and from my pov that cleared up the failed kill.
I was saying if Sallu is scum the you would have to be scum too if he was the only one who protected Naomi/could account for the failed kill. Bc then for him to be scum then Naomi couldn’t have logically been the kill target. Which would mean you’d have to be vouching for him by saying he was.
Ratchet said he protected Naomi on n5 and I just checked to see if his protect ability showed up on the n5 wu and it did not show up.
This is true actually @Ratchet
Moonlight was activated
Darkest Lariat targetted ???
Screech was used on ???
Mist
was activated
Foul Play was used on ???
Substitute was activated
Foul Play was used on ???
Mystical Fire was used on ???
Sandstorm was used on ??? and ???
The ??? Mafia attempted to kill ??? but failed
Hyper Beam targetted ??? with a super kill but failed
It heals a player from poison and I'm assuming also from rolecrush and damaged abilities. ANE was the only player I have healed.
On D1?

I was saying if Sallu is scum the you would have to be scum too if he was the only one who protected Naomi/could account for the failed kill. Bc then for him to be scum then Naomi couldn’t have logically been the kill target. Which would mean you’d have to be vouching for him by saying he was.
N5 you and Naomi were targeted by a kill. Hyper Beam is Worst's ability and it makes more sense for him to shoot you because he was suspecting you which would mean mafia attacked Naomi and the kill failed because of Sallu commuting Naomi. I see little reason for mafia to attack you because of your passive.

@Juliet

why are you asking for heals and calling dninesbobby town's healer when you have healing ability yourself
That has already been answered. I was rolecrushed and I wasn't able to heal myself for a cycle and I had to wait till next cycle to heal myself. I was worried I was going to get roleblocked or rolecrushed again by scum the next day during my absence which would result in my death through poison. I did not want to hint I am a healer because that would have made me even more of a target for scum.

N5 you and Naomi were targeted by a kill. Hyper Beam is Worst's ability and it makes more sense for him to shoot you because he was suspecting you which would mean mafia attacked Naomi and the kill failed because of Sallu commuting Naomi. I see little reason for mafia to attack you because of your passive.
That has nothing to do with why Sallu could probably only be scum with you if he is the only explanation we know of that could have stopped the kill, which is what you asked about lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.