Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
hmmm

You know exactly why. Ratchet made a big deal about Naomi subbing out whenever she is scum. I want to hear Ratchet’s thoughts on Naomi not subbing out this game.
ok but im asking u why is that important at that time, wud it not be better to see him come to the thread and give a read out on naomi first? now u tell him exactly what to do no?

J

Joygirl1

You know exactly why. Ratchet made a big deal about Naomi subbing out whenever she is scum. I want to hear Ratchet’s thoughts on Naomi not subbing out this game.
Is she really doing this every time she rolls scum? Why has nobody told me this any earlier?

This is inaccurate. In all of my games where I played with scum Naomi she doesn't sub out. The weebs game is the only game where she subbed out and she turned into a serial killer.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Is she really doing this every time she rolls scum? Why has nobody told me this any earlier?
we only have a sample size of 1 game where she does this, or 2 if u count weebs where she was town and turned into a serial

naomi herself said she only subbed out cuz busy and she doesnt do that cuz shes scum / and she had games in the past where she was scum and didnt sub out

Status
Not open for further replies.