Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
in the interest of avoiding silly town v town, i think shes town and im one of the players that read her meta the best (others can attest to this), if you are town i suggest u look elsewhere. were u able to actually go bk and read the game?
Please stop advocating her.

By your own logic, Pein is the one who can also read your meta and he scum read you so what do you have to say to that?

I can put up with Ekko's schizophrenic bullshit but walk me through your current reads and impartially give me your take on Ekko vs Ultra.
Null on Ekko/Ultra

Ekko feels flat and I see what Ultra is saying on him but I also appreciate his posts on me lol. I know that can be white knighting but w/e

Town read Naomi, Reloaded, Dest

Slight town Pot, Kiku, Psychic, Mitch

Scum read Charles, Conq, Juliet
Michelle slight scum

J

Joygirl1

vote flower pls

why do u have ultra and ratchet scum
why joy midnight kagura town
He already voted her, although he has not given a reason for it.

Baki´s list looks fine enough though for no wanting to cfd him.

I do (kinda) understand why you ask why he has Kagura as town but why are you picking me and Mid out of the pack of users specifically? What´s your opinion on me? And were you not personally defending Mid previously?

vote flower, please

why do you have ultra and ratchet Scum?
why joy midnight kagura Town?
Already voted Flower, Give me a moment to find some quotes
Why do you read Kagura Town?
/QUOTE]
That's probably my weakest town read; I had her as scum until I saw her commets with Duck You and etc., and I really doubt that she is playing like this if she rolled scum, this is more gut vibes.
I should have put you also in the town leans, forgot.

Null on Ekko/Ultra

Ekko feels flat and I see what Ultra is saying on him but I also appreciate his posts on me lol. I know that can be white knighting but w/e

Town read Naomi, Reloaded, Dest

Slight town Pot, Kiku, Psychic, Mitch

Scum read Charles, Conq, Juliet
Michelle slight scum
Ekko feels very flat this game and he's not used to being put on his ass or defensively reacting a lot, especially when the heats on him day 1 with all the attention. I like Ultra better off then him as a strong town read. Your comment about Charles and Juliet being scum vibes are interesting.

Why would it be a dumb question? I'm not really trusting Ekko atm.
I feel like it was to me bc I don’t know what context or further explaination there could be on a post that basically says:

“Ekko hasn’t ping’d me as scum yet but hasn’t ping’d me town yet either, but a lot of players are calling him scum so show me what you’re seeing”

Emil

Certified Memelord
He already voted her, although he has not given a reason for it.

Baki´s list looks fine enough though for no wanting to cfd him.

I do (kinda) understand why you ask why he has Kagura as town but why are you picking me and Mid out of the pack of users specifically? What´s your opinion on me? And were you not personally defending Mid previously?
i want to know why hes reading u guys town as i dont see u guys as obvious town as the others in the list

crosschecking reads with him etc..

do u have a list of ur own?

Ekko feels very flat this game and he's not used to being put on his ass or defensively reacting a lot, especially when the heats on him day 1 with all the attention. I like Ultra better off then him as a strong town read. Your comment about Charles and Juliet being scum vibes are interesting.
Charles isn’t doing anything and I didn’t like some of the posts he was choosing to make or his reads list. Felt very weak. We’ll see if he can confirm himself lol

Juliet I agree with Hime on her posts to me feeling a little weird (bc I’ve never really memed around with her like that before), then she’s not doing anything except has everyone null save Naomi, and she gave a wishy washy stance on me where she said her reasons for Town reading me but was unsure bc I’m being voted for “meta” reasons. Fence sitting on the issue but can let me be lynched or say “yeah I thought he was Town” easily

Status
Not open for further replies.