Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The votes. Flower is screaming "im town from the word go"

Why sheep ultra on a fruitless expedition?

No just you but most of those

Ripped voted, unvoted, then voted her again, too hesitant, like "should I follow ultra, ok I will, shit this is a bad idea gotta bail, but fuck now people think that unvote looks bad gotta go back"

Yours just seem too put of the blue

Luka is the 3rd person theory
More of the same.

I remember you sayin Luka and Melkor voted each other but only really did false swipes with no follow up
Yeah (Idk if they even voted each other just scum read)

But that’s what I meant by they aren’t exclusive, it wasn’t like, paired behavior but it was certainly not something that means they aren’t paired like Melkor was trying to sell me lol

Ratchet

Why is that?

Is my claim going to force everyone to actually look for scum or just coast through taking the wrong pill and tripping on pokemon dust 🤣
Fun story, I was quoting this when I saw it in the preview thinking "that's a good look for who he's responding to due to the tone he carries".

What do you know.

Ratchet

N1

Good God can't people just let me use my damn moves in peace

I would hope flower knows the other thing I used on Ultra bc I got it from that contest and I signaled to her that it was me that got it
Juliet asking him when he visited Naomi is pinging me. So much of their interactions are softball and go nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.