Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
either you got culted or you don't have an ability. either way I sent it your way and it was wasted. At least Flower got it.
I do have abilities but no one shots
Like double actions would benefit me
I can’t believe you accuse me of being culted!
Why do you townread AM.

I'm voting for him because I think his post towards Red Night end of Day 4 was fake. Prof hints Mech on him too.
His posts seems genuine. I feel like he’s town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I do have abilities but no one shots
Like double actions would benefit me
I can’t believe you accuse me of being culted!

His posts seems genuine. I feel like he’s town.
Well you see, Psychic, I kind of need a bit more than "posts seem genuine". We've shrank the PoE right down (I know you haven't, but you don't count) so that, if it isn't AM, we have very little room for any other slots in that PoE to be Town. For reference, said PoE is:

AM/Reloaded/Orca/Mango/Pot/you. Juliet as an extreme outlier maybe. At least 3-4 of those should be scum.

Idk AM feels town to me, he's been very helpful with his abilities. Is that somethin he's shown in his scum wheelhouse?
None of his double actions have really amounted to anything

I don’t think sending them to people is hard clearing although I gave it some points. But we have 3 double action buffers and he feels “off” to me in his posts. Like especially that one to Red Night earlier felt forced

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I could see Mango as a detached scum member or an Indie. Neeko hard bussing Polar is tough to reconcile but possible I guess. So he's there, just not very likely. Pot would have to be townsiding extremely hard off of two scum lynches. Very unlikely too. So really, not much room to work with. If there is an error there something is seriously wrong/miscleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.