Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I could see Mango as a detached scum member or an Indie. Neeko hard bussing Polar is tough to reconcile but possible I guess. So he's there, just not very likely. Pot would have to be townsiding extremely hard off of two scum lynches. Very unlikely too. So really, not much room to work with. If there is an error there something is seriously wrong/miscleared.
I don't know what to tell you man, I know what I am, and I'm definitely not that

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't know what to tell you man, I know what I am, and I'm definitely not that

Nothing I said requires a defence. It's just PoE. I could throw Juliet in there too. Everyone else either has something clearing, is well out of their range. In fact even some in the PoE this could apply to. So the idea is if we go through the whole PoE then something is very wrong.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Nothing I said requires a defence. It's just PoE. I could throw Juliet in there too. Everyone else either has something clearing, is well out of their range. In fact even some in the PoE this could apply to. So the idea is if we go through the whole PoE then something is very wrong.
I suppose we just take AM first now, and go from there

Did someone claim to have shot relo? Since I recall you mentioned one to have been shot already?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'd probably need to rethink a lot if two of AlwaysMind, Orca and Reloaded are town. At that point there would need to be at least 3 scum in Pot/Mango/Psychic/Juliet which doesn't seem very plausible to me.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I’m gonna be in a bad place if 2 of those 3 flip town lol
Relo is one thing, but I am not too certain about AM and Orca.

I don't mind voting for AM, but his claims of powering up Ultra and Flower (and Psy, though claims not to have received) is giving me pause.
You all claim that it is because his plays have been fake surrounding Red, who did ultimately flip town.

I am not very good at reading AM though, he just seems like his usual self. Sporadic and very low poster.
Another point against him is that when I asked him for his reads he conveniently disappeared

Relo is one thing, but I am not too certain about AM and Orca.

I don't mind voting for AM, but his claims of powering up Ultra and Flower (and Psy, though claims not to have received) is giving me pause.
You all claim that it is because his plays have been fake surrounding Red, who did ultimately flip town.

I am not very good at reading AM though, he just seems like his usual self. Sporadic and very low poster.
Another point against him is that when I asked him for his reads he conveniently disappeared
I’ll be satisfied if 2/3 are scum. I think Reloaded is a lock and AM is likely. Orca I’m least sure on

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
In fairness, I do agree with ultra that Orca froze up surrounding the Xenos/YTW situation, regardless of the host trying to do damage control, effectively outing Xenos as most likely town

Status
Not open for further replies.