Super Role Madness Pokemon Chose your own starters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prof joining me as a GA is separate from the TMI he has from the flip error. He would have done that either way presuming he was confident enough I was town. The only stipulation because of the flip error is that he can't solve, which is the compromise to modkilling Prof.
Wait, so you know what Prof knows but didn't have to turn indy lol

Steer into the chaos now lmao

Prof joining me as a GA is separate from the TMI he has from the flip error. He would have done that either way presuming he was confident enough I was town. The only stipulation because of the flip error is that he can't solve, which is the compromise to modkilling Prof.
I wasn’t gonna use it bc I felt like town was a pretty comfy spot to be in lol. Unless something happened between D5 and N6 that made me think it wasn’t the winning lottery ticket I thought I was punching in lol

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Wait, so you know what Prof knows but didn't have to turn indy lol

Steer into the chaos now lmao
I don't know what Prof knows. I can see the post is deleted from Fuji, but I haven't read the flip in there because that's presumably where the error is. Prof actually saw the error.

Ratchet

As I have mod rights I can see every deleted post. By default they're hidden and you need to open them to read them. Fuji's is there. I know it's a flip because I saw it, and then before I read it, saw it got deleted. There was a quote in the post which had Reloaded's role, that's where the issue would be.

Ratchet

Super sketch when the person who saw it can join the person who knows it happened, when no one else can lol

Carry on though
Any moderator should be able to see it. You can see it from ISO'ing Fuji as well if you have mod rights. But you need to actually click into it to see what was revealed that shouldn't have been. For normal users the post just vanishes.

Any moderator should be able to see it. You can see it from ISO'ing Fuji as well if you have mod rights. But you need to actually click into it to see what was revealed that shouldn't have been. For normal users the post just vanishes.
Well clearly I'm a normal user. So you just gained the use of Profs moves and he isn't allowed to help in any way?

Status
Not open for further replies.